I will write an advisor free of charge - page 74

Anton Yakovlev:
If you have a good strategy and are willing to share it, I can write an EA. I invite you to discuss it either publicly or in private messages.
You can write an EA for BB.

Here's an idea: one trailing stop in different directions at 10-15 pips from the price. it works for 2-3 seconds. it switches off. again. with a minimum trailing stop. if you can do it, please let me know.

Evgeniy Shlopov:

Here's an idea: one trailing stop in different directions at 10-15 pips from the price. it works for 2-3 seconds. it switches off. again. with a minimum trailing stop. if you can do it, please let me know.

If you have any idea what the purpose of the trailing stop is. For a couple of seconds, you can simply trace the price movement and if you are satisfied with it, you can take a position.

There is an EA that performs its functions normally, you need to tweak the code so that it (the EA) doesn't clog the logs with error messages. Not for free. ***

Victor:
There is an EA that performs its functions normally, you need to tweak the code so that it (the EA) doesn't clog the logs with error messages. Not for free. ***
Paid work is done in Freelance service:https://www.mql5.com/ru/job

The best thing is to write and order functions that you cannot write yourself and then paste them into the code.)

We should set up an ideas exchange and trade them there

Hello, dear...

... I wrote the code of MQL4 Expert Advisor myself, in the Strategy Tester it works properly ... can you fix possible errors, add defects, speed up the work, in a word, "clean up" the code for market trading on standard real accounts?

Hi all !

Help me write a simple advisor for an arrow indicator.

Opening a deal on the arrow, closing on the opposite signal with simultaneous opening on the arrow, etc.

Much needed to evaluate and develop a strategy for this new indicator !

The indicator does not redraw , demo , works on NZDUSD .

Files:

email me an advisor for free .