I will write an advisor free of charge - page 79

Vitali_Leto:
Got it. And how to prescribe that would be displayed at once and today and the total?

Add another block, for example:

EditCreate(0,"EARNEDTODAY",0,X,Y+105,202,20,0,Menu[5]+DoubleToString(GetProfitForDay(0),2),"Arial",8,ALIGN_CENTER,true,txtcolor,pnlcolor,pnlcolor);

Also add "Today: " to the arrays

string MenuRUS[5]={"Текущие данные","Баланс: ","Эквити: ","Просадка: ","Заработано: "};
string MenuENG[5]={"Current data","Balance: ","Equity: ","Drawdown: ","Earned: "};

Change 5 to 6, including in

string Menu[5];

And go through all the code, by analogy, add control of this block, for example:

ObjectSetString(0,"BALANCE",OBJPROP_TEXT,Menu[1]+DoubleToString(AccountBalance(),2));
ObjectSetString(0,"EQUITY",OBJPROP_TEXT,Menu[2]+DoubleToString(AccountEquity(),2));
ObjectSetString(0,"DRAWDOWN",OBJPROP_TEXT,Menu[3]+DoubleToString((AccountEquity()-AccountBalance())*100/AccountBalance(),2)+"%");
ObjectSetString(0,"EARNED",OBJPROP_TEXT,Menu[4]+DoubleToString(GetProfit(),2));
ObjectSetString(0,"EARNEDTODAY",OBJPROP_TEXT,Menu[5]+DoubleToString(GetProfitForDay(0),2));

Vitali_Leto:
Something didn't count right.

From the screenshot, you can't see what's wrong.

Maksim Sovenko:

From the screenshot, you can't see what's wrong. show the full story

Vitali_Leto:

This is Friday's income from the last day

Friday
Files:

Vitali_Leto:
Friday

You probably didn't remove the symbol check, I wrote above. That's why you got the result for EURUSD

Maksim Sovenko:

Add another block, for example:

Also add "Today: " to the arrays

Change 5 to 6, including in

And go through all the code, by analogy, add control of this block, for example:

I'm afraid I won't do that

Vitali_Leto:

I'm afraid I won't do it.

The road is for those who walk. Try

seems to have added everywhere
Files:

string MenuRUS[5]={"Текущие данные","Баланс: ","Эквити: ","Просадка: ","Заработано: "};
string MenuENG[5]={"Current data","Balance: ","Equity: ","Drawdown: ","Earned: "};
string Menu[6];
string MenuRUS[6]={"Текущие данные","Баланс: ","Эквити: ","Просадка: ","Заработано: "};
string MenuENG[6]={"Current data","Balance: ","Equity: ","Drawdown: ","Earned: "};

You did not need to add the last two lines. You should have added a new paragraph:

string MenuRUS[6]={"Текущие данные","Баланс: ","Эквити: ","Просадка: ","Заработано: ", "Сегодня: "};