I will write an advisor free of charge - page 70

NO DECOMPILING ALLOWED!

Comments not relevant to this topic have been moved to "I will write a free mql4 EA".

I'm offering a trending strategy. I'm giving it as a replacement for a normal robot that works without errors!) I myself cannot automate it normally, I built it somehow in the builder, it works in the test, but it fails in real time.

Mt5, as it is planned to work with exchange instruments.

---

Rules to buy -

If there is no position and time is more than X but less than Y >>

Waiting for conditions:

1) Last trade was above maximum price for a certain period in bars

OR

2) The indicator-histogram AwesomeOscillator has crossed the zero line (i.e. crossed in fact, closed above zero, being on the previous bar below zero).

If a trade in Long according to one of the conditions has occurred, we set a trailing stop in pips. Trade can occur only once per bar. But I think we can add a tick to remove this restriction.

If a stop triggered and a position is closed with a loss, the next entrance by any of the signals will be a double volume of the initial one. This cycle of doubling is repeated a certain number of times, for example 4 times. It means the position is doubled only 4 times in a row in case of a loss. After that, the countdown from the initial lot starts again. After a profitably closed position, the doubling counter is also reset to the initial entry volume.

---

The problem after making this bot in the builder was that it incorrectly determines its entries on its chart and on its instrument. I do not know how to fix it. If you run it on two different instruments, you need to regulate the volume of entry for your instrument separately, and "own" trades are recognized as necessary, instead of the last encountered one from the general history of trades.

not for free !

I need to do it on mt4 ... message me in private!

Is the topic still relevant? Who can write a simple Expert Advisor? The scheme is very simple, if the last candle is black, we put a buy order. But if it is white, then on sale. At the end of the close of the candle, close the order.

Konstantin Mirenov:

Is the topic still relevant? Who can write a simple Expert Advisor? The scheme is very simple, if the last candle is black, we put a buy order. But if it is white, then on sale. At the end of the close of the candle, close the order.

Black or white candle does not say anything. Everyone paints a candle as he likes. We should write a falling or rising candle.

It's the meaning, rather than the wording, that counts

Good afternoon, please write a bot based on these signals in mql4_,_
Files:

Dear Anton Yakovlev!

My request is not exactly on the subject, but its essence is well known to you.

I have monitored my trading on the *** site. For comparison of trading results I need to publish the "strategy". As far as I understand it's some kind of testing of my materials. Please tell me how I may do this testing and show it to the community. My trading is manual and i am applying my predictions. I do not follow any fixed rules. I use MT4.

Hi all!

Help me do the following thing: when I turn on two opposite deals are opened (lot size is set in the settings). Then, when any of them triggers, two opposite deals are also opened in the market and the same take is set for them (with the same step). It is possible to set stops manually.