I will write an advisor free of charge - page 34

hello everyone

i have already written before, i will repeat this now with a slight modification of the post

i need a risk management on mt4 which should consider risk of the deposit. e.g. deposit 1000$ risk should be set at say 2%. thenrisk is $20, for example 2 unsuccessful attempts to enter the market should each be with a stopper 10$ after which the advisor does not allow to trade, if attempts for example 4, then stop on 5$ (number of attempts is put beforehand) stop exposes automaticallyfrom the specified attemptsof quantity of orders, if an entrance is positive, then % stop increases from deposit. If we get out earlier than the stop level, in the monitor - column is written percent (how much is left) for example it was 2%, we got out earlier it was 1.5%.

Or something similar from you.

Comrades help me find an EA with a big profit but a sinker, I really need such an EA

Pulat Rikhsibaev:
Comrades help me find an EA with big profits but a sinker, I really need such an EA
We open the whole depo on MAs with one order.

Pulat Rikhsibaev:
Comrades help me find an EA with big profits but a sinker, I really need such an EA
Martin trades both ways at the same time. Big profit and a sinker. It's in the public domain.

Anton Yakovlev:
If you have a good strategy and are willing to share it, I can write an advisor. I invite you to discuss either publicly or in private messages.

Good morning! I have an idea, I wanted to try writing it myself, but I don't have enough time to study the µl language. If you have a desire to try to write something from me other than the ToR, what do you need?

222ZXZ333:

Good morning! I have an idea, I wanted to try writing it myself, but I don't have enough time to study the µl language. If there is a desire to try to write something from me besides the ToR, what do you need?

Write a detailed ToR, post it here or in private. If the idea is sensible, it will definitely be implemented.

Dear programmers!

Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!

Please add alert to close the bar to buy if all five indicators crossed the level of -100 and on sale if all five indicators crossed the level of +100 and are above / below these levels, if at least one indicator left these levels before crossing the last such a signal should not be exhibited. At the time of the signal all indicators must be above/below -100/+100 levels (if possible the number of crossed indicators can be set from 3, etc.) if possible. Attached are screenshots and indicators. The strategy uses two CCI with periods of 8 and 100. I am waiting to hear from you, how soon can it be implemented??? I understand that the indicators are overdrawing on history, but they work on reality. Just need to make a signal (with a window of information)when they are all in the same zone (outside the +100/-100 levels)

Thank you for your understanding. If i have already sent this message to several forums, i will ask them to ask whether they will do it or not. i forgot to tell if i have based on CCI with period 8 and i have overlaid all other CCIs, because i have only placed levels andset Trend direction & force index manually.

/* decompiled deleted */

Files:
c8_2mmxfki.png  1545 kb
ck_uhf19xa.png  1555 kb
CCI.mq4  5 kb
MFI.mq4  3 kb
OBV.mq4  4 kb
EURUSD_M1.tpl  19 kb

Hi all. I need a script or advisor that would save all ticks, opening times etc as they come in the cvs file... I would have a history of quotes... one week of recording and you can properly test the owl....

L54:
Hi all. I need a script or advisor that would save all ticks, opening times etc as they come in the cvs file... I would have a history of quotes... just a week and you can properly test the owl....
Search in kodobase for the phrase"tick collector". Search in kodobase for the phrase"tick keeper".

is it possible to change the terminal time to any other time?