I have been charged, where do I find out what for? - page 15

kylinar2012:

Since you're all in the fight for honesty, be honest about it.

TheXpert:
You make it sound as if you are boasting about the figure. For such small orders, the figure must be paltry.
I show the fact: a lot of tasks come to arbitration. We know the reasons and the behaviour of those involved in these cases. There is no cure without fines.

Renat:
There is no cure without fines.
So why are the punishers the customers all the time? Are the perpetrators the innocent angels?

TheXpert:
So why are the punishers all the time the customers? Are the executors the innocent angels?

stop, we do not have all the statistics

Probably always right ( fair ) but not this case, unless posted , do not clarify and change the situation

TheXpert:
So why are the contractors fined all the time? Are the contractors the innocent angels?

This is because you need to discuss the task, have correspondence within the service, and clarify it, rather than "I just pressed a button ". It's your own fault if you go to the side to discuss it and then submit it to arbitration.

Besides, arbitration has other solutions: award the customer, award the contractor, split 50/50 between the parties. But in any case, a fine is charged.

Renat:

But a fine is charged anyway.

From the client, yeah.

As long as the contractors are not held financially liable, arbitration fairness is a pipe dream. And no amount of excuses or explanations will change the situation.

Contender:

He is the customer.

He may not know exactly what the contractor wants from him.

I have outlined the general situation. Confirmation of the TOR is required from both sides? So, until the client is sure that the contractor understands what the client wants from him, only then does the client need to confirm this step.

Am I missing something here?

I was trying to explain specifically to the client that they too should be involved in the development of their order. This in no way diminishes the guilt of the contractor, who simply "secured" the client and then began to figure out what he had to do now. Personally, that's not how I work with customers. Until I blow their minds with my questions, I do not confirm the agreement of the TOR. There are other situations - when everything has already been discussed on the side, then we go to the service for reliability and peace of mind of the customer.

artmedia70:

So until the client is satisfied that the contractor understands what the client wants from them, only then should the client confirm this step.

exactly so.

Renat:

Unfortunately, the whole story of the correspondence was not published here. And the essential part showing the discussion on the side has been cut out. Where are the customer's own phrases in the correspondence?

This is a frequent situation that then goes to arbitration.

I think this is already offensive. If you know what part is withheld - PUBLICATE it, I LEAVE YOU. I wrote this on page 2. What kind of thing - I know something, but it is something I will not say, and the person will be looked at crooked - something - not something.

Be honest for once. Don't do that to people.

And if you don't have anything to say, don't even start.

artmedia70:

I have outlined the general situation. Confirmation of the TOR is required on both sides? So until the client is sure that the contractor understands what the client wants from him, only then does the client need to confirm this step.

Did I miss something?

I tried to explain to the client that he must also take part in the development of his order. This in no way diminishes the guilt of the contractor, who simply "secured" the client and then began to figure out what they had to do there. Personally, that's not how I work with customers. Until I blow their minds with my questions, I do not confirm the agreement of the TOR. There are other situations - when everything has already been discussed on the side, then we go to the service for reliability and peace of mind of the customer.

How many times have I tried to bring people here and make a deal through the service - not one came. All used to work directly. Although I have learned positive moments from the service work.

But there are situations when the customer before confirming the TOR to freeze the funds - to give the option of execution. You come across these. What to do? - Send? You can and such an option. But I think the fight for the client should always be reasonable.

It seems like you see the customer with a normal rating - no applications for it - you do the job to freeze the money. And the customer disappears.

Therefore, the performer has the right to press the confirmation button to freeze the client's amount.

Although in this case I am of course on the client's side. I think the right thing to do is to freeze the contractor's 5% as well.