Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 269

Is anyone trading cryptocurrencies? Anyone alive?

I recently searched a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges and they are extremely illiquid, if Bitcoin and Lightcoin are not taken into account. Arbitrator to arbitrator and arbitrator to arbitrator.

Edic:

Is anyone trading cryptocurrencies? Anyone alive?

I recently searched a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges and they are extremely illiquid, if Bitcoin and Lightcoin are not taken into account. Arbitrator to arbitrator and arbitrator to arbitrator.

Exchangers - fuck them (imho). It concerns trading.

But the exchanger - as a harm to output and input (BIOS :) )

There are exchangers. I trade there, mastering ...

nickcorp:

The exchangers are a waste of time (imho). This is about trading.

But the exchanger is like the harm of output and input (BIOS :) )

There are exchangers. I trade there, mastering ...

Do you trade manually, or through API ?

Edic-:
Are you trading manually or via API?
Via API (php).

nickcorp:
Through API (php).

Now I've tried to use MQL commands via WebRequest . I've tried it withPublic Api - no problem. But POST - sad. Almost all exchangers I've found use popular SHA512, which is not present in MQL.

PHP example was looking - everything seems to be clear there - in a couple of lines. PHP functions cannot be added to dll of MQL, right?

Edic-:

Now I've tried to use MQL commands via WebRequest. Almost all exchangers I've found use popular SHA512, which is not present in MQL.

The example was looked at in PHP - everything seems clear there - in a couple of lines. Functions from PHP can't be added to the dll of MQL, right?

You have to use third-party dlls to encrypt them.

here is a guy who knows how to do ithttps://www.mql5.com/ru/users/kpvt

The problem is that he has a ready solution, and I have it too, but it's better to go to the source.

I may have an outdated version.

sanyooooook:

you need a third-party dll to encrypt it.

here is a man who knows how to do ithttps://www.mql5.com/ru/users/kpvt

I think he has a ready-made version and I have it too, but it's better to go to the source.

I have an outdated version.

I'd like to nasysharp myself - there are examples, though I've never used a DLL and don't know how to do it. And the coding is mind boggling. I was in great anger at all the documentation to Api exchangers because they do not chew everything up like for dummies.

Through public monitors tumblers from several sources - and I'm surprised by impunity arbitrators. Although, they sometimes get torn).

I'll punish and steamroll them all!)))

Some pairs are so illiquid that a misstep can make a candle to cosmos.

Thank you very much for the advice! I'll contact this man - maybe he has some interesting and handy features.

Edic:

I'd like to nasisharp myself - there are examples, but I've never used a DLL and don't know how to do it. And the coding is mind-numbing. I was very angry at all the documentation to Api exchanges because they did not chew everything up like for dummies.

Here is an article, which shows in details how to make/use dll:How to write DLL for MQL5 and exchange data in 10 minutes?

tol64:

Here is an article which shows in detail how to make/use a dll:How to write a DLL for MQL5 in 10 minutes and exchange data?

Thank you!!! Why didn't I notice it before). I went through all the documentation, but there is no article)

Edic:
It's all transparent and easy to understand on Sharp. And there are examples on githab. It is true that each exchange has its own nuances, but everything is solvable.