Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 265

Bad conference . Few sections . No place to put your potential. Where's the sewing section, I ask you? Huh?

Probably the first really cool coin that could turn the industry around.

Motocoin — криптовалюта с человеческим майнингом
Motocoin — криптовалюта с человеческим майнингом
  • habrahabr.ru
1 мая на форуме BitcoinTalk появилась ветка, в которой один из пользователей форума анонсировал несколько необычный форк Bitcoin. Основное отличие этой криптовалюты заключается в том, что майнят её не компьютеры, а люди. Для того, чтобы получить MOTO (единицы криптовалюты Motocoin), вам понадобится лишь средний компьютер (на данный момент...

TheXpert:

Probably the first really cool coin that could turn the industry around.

Gloom and doom )

Bitcoins at least had a value in real money.

And who would give a price in money for that?

Mischek:

Gloom and fun )

Bits at least had a value in real money

Who will give a price in money for that ?

Bdsch

--------

Motocoin can now be sold and bought on C-CEX.
MaGIc2laNTern
25 May 2014 at 02:30
#

And the best part is, buy orders are already priced at 0.00005 BTC per MOTO. That means, having played the game for a couple hours (with good skills - about 20 minutes) and having got 10 orders of 100 MOTO, now you can theoretically buy 0.05 BTC, that's about $25 at the current exchange rate. If I were 14 years old now, I'd seriously consider using this as the most real income. Isn't that the dream of many teenagers - to play computer games and get money for it as well?

Mischek:

Gloom and hilarity )

You have stereotypes and lack of awareness )

TheXpert:
You have stereotypes and lack of awareness )
All right.)

Mischek:
Good )

A game level is generated using transaction information. Passing a level is the same proof of work, only the human brain works instead of the iron. And the playthrough is easy to check.

TheXpert:

A game level is generated using transaction information. Passing a level is the same proof of work, only the human brain works instead of the iron. And the playthrough is easily verifiable.

I understand it ).

There are even suggestions - to make it possible through API linking to other games )

No, but it's funny)

This or that beauty of the method of generation, does not make something money. Or at least a commodity like bit.

But perhaps I am wrong. For I was given the videos the other day. And I fucking loved it.) But I didn't get a helmet. A little bit .

Mischek:

This or that beauty of the generation method does not make something money.

The cryptocurrency principle, which has already shown its validity, makes it money.

And there is a sense in this approach, it is in our brains to love games, and to get money for it... Compared to SHA, Scrypt, this approach is very difficult to scale, and hence it is very difficult to make a 51% attack.