Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 264

who are not in neem, I advise you to go there, from bitcoin to neem

We assume and the market disposes...

Prepare the sledge, gentlemen...

SEVER11:

We assume and the market disposes...

Prepare the sledge, gentlemen...

Has the bitcoin not yet convinced you that all this graphical crap doesn't work anywhere else but on history? )

sanyooooook:
Hasn't the bitcoin already convinced you that all this graphical bullshit doesn't work anywhere else but on history? )

Graphical bullshit may not work, but our calculation and statistical levels do... and not just on history...

I'm not going to prove it, but for me it's a fact proven by numerous trades that mostly end up with profit...

Maybe it's an accident, but 10 or 12 pairs at once... no it must be a pattern...

There were a lot of similar zone indicators in the threads, I think at one time and you tried to find something in them. The logic in each of them was basically similar to each other: all calculations from lows, highs... and it's all wrong....

Gone...

interesting case )

All pairs with a quid which are in MT, coefficients will not tell )

В Австралии появился первый банкомат для Bitcoin
В Австралии появился первый банкомат для Bitcoin
  • www.aif.ru
Москва, 16 апреля – АиФ-Москва. Первый банкомат для операций с виртуальной валютой Bitcoin появился в одном из торговых комплексов в центре австралийского Сиднея, сообщает ИТАР-ТАСС. Аппарат позволяет обменивать австралийские доллары на Bitcoin, а также переводить Bitcoin на счета других пользователей в Австралии и за рубежом. Для работы с...

What do you mean, Australia's first?

Крупнейшая биржа Bitcoin ликвидируется
Крупнейшая биржа Bitcoin ликвидируется
  • www.cnews.ru
Базирующаяся в Токио крупнейшая биржа Bitcoin — Mt. Gox — подала в Токийский окружной суд заявку о ликвидации, сообщает Wall Street Journal со ссылкой на осведомленные источники. В конце февраля Mt. Gox обратилась в суд с просьбой признать ее банкротом. А спустя примерно две недели биржа получила временную защиту от банкротства в США, которая...

There's a conference in Moscow today.

Anyone attending? A speaker maybe? :)

TheXpert:

There's a conference in Moscow today.

Anyone attending? A speaker maybe? :)

:)