Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 117

The MCs are on fire as usual...

TheXpert:

And I did get confirmation of the thesis that some of my pips trades are closing in the plus thanks to subscribers.

And no one cares... And for some reason the example of clear demo-flows was cracksed up, and one of the obvious schemes of its use in real life due to imperfection of signal services is not even discussed.

P.S. This is another reason (another one - liquidity) why standard signal services cannot replace PAMM services. However, there can be their symbiosis (within and from one site):

There is only one option. This is a PAMM service with extended functionality for investors and limited functionality for managers.

For example, a manager has 10K and there is only one subscriber for 100K (10 times more). If the manager sets a limit for 1 lot, the PAMM system in fact sets the corresponding limit for 11 lots (1 manager + 10 investors). Let us assume that he/she finishes with 5.5 lots. Then the manager (0.5 lots) and the subscriber (5 lots) have a proportional position. But all this happens to the manager invisibly. The subscriber sees the trading as if someone trades in his account, as it is in standard signal services, but the synchronization is ideal. The manager may not know anything about total accounts of its subscribers, this is a limitation of the functionality. It does not take into account the lowering of the liquidity ceiling of his TS, margin nuances, etc.

hrenfx:

And no one cares... And for some reason the example of a clear demo-overflow was crazed, and one of the obvious schemes of its use in real life due to the imperfection of the signal services is not even discussed.

Your lie was shown with drawn accounts, which were clearly and brazenly presented by you as real ones.

If you speak in the same vein again, you will go to ban.

hrenfx:

And no one cares... And for some reason the example of clear demo-flows was cracksed up, and one of the obvious schemes of its use in real life due to imperfection of signal services is not even discussed.

P.S. This is another reason (another one - liquidity) why standard signal services cannot replace PAMM services. However, there can be their symbiosis (within and from one site):

can you really confirm that part of trades on TheExpert account goes in the profit because of subscribers, past assumptions?

for some reason i still think there are demos subscribed to

TheXpert:

And I did get confirmation of the thesis that some of my pips trades are closing on the plus side thanks to subscribers.

So you found that out?

hrenfx:

P.S. This is another reason (another one - liquidity) why standard signal services cannot replace PAMM services. However, there can be their symbiosis (within and from one platform):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Bitcoin and everything related to it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries.

hrenfx, 2013.11.07 22:57

I can't explain it in one line. It's a strange desire to limit myself to learning something, because of a hypothetical unsubstantiated ban. Especially since I don't know how my deleted (not banned) account was suddenly resurrected.

not so hypothetically unreasonable )

We would talk about arbitrage, and this is a sore subject of MT4.

sanyooooook:
so have you identified it?
and you sign yourself up to 15 different accounts and see for yourself )

Yoschik:
and you sign yourself up to 15 different accounts and see for yourself )
it's unlikely he'll sign the reals there

Renat:

Your lies have been shown to be false with the drawings of bills which were clearly and brazenly presented as real by you.

I am prepared to provide you with proof that I am not lying and you are wrong on this point. Moreover, it is not the last people in the industry who are willing to help resolve this issue:

Perhaps a good psychologist or sociologist could explain the strange interest in my person. The strange thing is that I shouldn't be of any interest to anyone at all on the scale of > 10 people, as I am just an ordinary user out of millions. There was no advertising campaign on my part or from anyone else. My trading results could only be stumbled upon accidentally - no indexing in search engines. Nothing public at all to raise any kind of hysteria. Having said that, I gave quite frank comments publicly on my trading results in response to all the questions so baffling to some.

I am sorry that because of my feeble mind, there are reasons for such respectable people as Denis Peganov to write off nonsense. That Renat Fatkhullin, the head of MetaQuotes, a major developer of retail platforms, loses all self-control and diplomatic business principles and slips into nonsense, trying to insult me, label the broker FxOpen (where I trade) and even went so far as to publicly troll the head of a brokerage company personally.

Apparently I'm too asocial since I don't understand all the gibberish that goes on from time to time. There is clearly no logic here, people act on emotion. In short, I could write a scientific paper. In general, people are incomprehensible creatures. As an example, recently wrote a little real exposé, ended up being a complete idiot. Logic in people clearly does not work. Well this is understandable, almost all are hamsters. What is surprising (so far) is that there is no logic even in people who are making good progress in their field.

Look, I have offered Renat a no-win variant to put a full stop to the question of PAMM, which bothers him and others. It would seem an unprecedented offer. I am the only one who takes the risk. Imagine that I give access to my personal account, show bank statements and show my trading account. Above Denis Peganov even mentioned that they are willing to provide upon my request the transaction logs of LPs which I traded through FXOPEN. Although, FXOPEN does not have to do anything for me at all and could have just sent me a message in this matter. So in addition to all of the above there may be some LP trade statements attached on my end which I have not even seen in my own eyes because they are not necessary. What, if not that, can serve as proof?

And what is the answer from Renat's side? You can just read his comments to look for the logic I mentioned the lack of above.

I am not familiar with this forum. Just showed this discussion and that notable personalities of the forex industry reside here. Boris Shilov, Pavel Novikov and some others. They could be the third party mentioned in my proposal to Renat. Would they be willing to objectively help solve the issue that's bothering Renat and bothering me so much? -I don't know.

It is hard to say whether Renat is afraid or something else. Anyone can ask him publicly. I can only guess.

And now I will try to get through to the logical minds of those reading. I am not hiding the fact that I have no respect for shit investors and social trading, despite the phenomenon of their popularity and value to managers. I don't need all that. Posted a lot of information that is unique to the publisher. And try to answer whether some kind of PAMM accounts for the logic of these conclusions? For Renat, it does, and for you?

Amazing that even stockbrokers are fidgeting on their asses just to prove that you cannot make money on FOREX, and that stock exchanges are supposedly transparent. Think about it, are you able to think logically or have they thought for you? After all, the hardest part is thinking for yourself. I could ask you to shut up until you figure it out, but that is at odds with the nature of most people. Stop being superficial dilettantes and respect yourselves - move your wits.

If you are prepared to dare and get objective proof, you are welcome!

Speak out like that again, and you're going to get banned.

Stop demaning hrenfx, intimidating people with me and stuff. The unwritten rules of this forum, of course, I've broken them many times over. And it is not for me to judge their adequacy. My resurrection remains a mystery:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Bitcoin and everything related to it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries.

hrenfx, 2013.11.07 22:57

... Strange desire to limit myself to learning something, because of a hypothetical unsubstantiated ban. Especially since I don't know how my deleted (not banned) account was suddenly resurrected.

Pity the people who believe him. He'll dump them without a second thought and without remorse.