Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 116

MetaDriver:

The glass doesn't work, neither fdk's nor theXpert's....(build 536). horrible. andryukha, do something, you have to do it yourself anyway. please. there must be something small, like unicode, that's up to my neck.

Btce-Depth.mq4

It works, just needs a little tweaking. It only shows BTC_USD in its current version.

Contender:

Btce-Depth.mq4

It works, but some fine-tuning is required. In existing version it only shows BTC_USD.

I told him to fine-tune it )

sanyooooook:
and I offered to refine it right away )

And I worked it out for me straight away :)

MetaDriver:

the glass doesn't work, neither fdk's nor theXpert's....(build 536). oh, dear. andryukha, do something, you have to do it yourself anyway. please. there's probably something small, like unicode, up to your neck.

12006 is very, very strange. If the FDK doesn't work, the MC's almost certainly screwed something up. I can't help you there.
ERROR_INTERNET_UNRECOGNIZED_SCHEME

TheXpert:
12006 is really, really weird. Well if the FDK doesn't work, then almost certainly the MCs have tweaked something, and I'm no help here.

You might be a bug. They'll fix it if you show it to them.

?

An interesting thing I've noticed:

The bid\ask in MT4 is placed at the price level where the sum of the bids (in the web stack) equals the minimum lot.

TheXpert:
12006 very, very strange. Well, if the FDK does not plashit, then almost stobudoff MK something screwed, and here I can not help.

And I did in Btce-Depth.mq4 536 build ! // hehehe...

see the personal message.

// and the FDK won't work until the zazrabs figure it out and fix it.

I am delighted with these closures ))

compiled (with tambourine help) FdkLevel2Histogram for build 536

put it in "MQL4 \ experts" folder

SoftFX.OneClickTrading.dll must be in the folder "MQL4 \ libraries", of course

--

In order to compile, I had to edit FdkLevel2.mqh

the current version of this file (with patches and plugs) is also in the trailer // its place in MQL4\include

the fixes are mainly focused on Unicode to ANSI conversion

--

FineDepth will also compile and work in this way

Files:

MetaDriver:

And I did in Btce-Depth.mq4 536 build ! // hehehe.

Superbizon :)

And I finally got a confirmation of the thesis that some of my pips trades are closed in profit due to subscribers.