Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 124

TheXpert:
Why did you remove the signal?

I'm ashamed to show such an outrage.

The bot raised 5% a day and I blew it all with my hands, I've got 350 left on the depo. I can't get the signal back until he raises it, it's in my personal account.

If you count from the current depo, then 1% today with almost no sudden moves, and thank you for the experiment of course )

sanyooooook:

If you count from the current depo, 1% today with almost no sharp moves, and thank you of course for the experiment )

Thank my subscribers :)

TheXpert:
Thank my subscribers :)
they didn't know you were a great experimenter.)

sanyooooook:

I'm thrilled with these closures ))

And I'm excited about the openings ;)

Contender:

And me from discovery ;)

well, that's a seed.)

But when a TP triggers where it shouldn't have triggered at all, that's a good one.

Do the following on this screenshot:

1. save this chart as a template

2. open BTCUSD_Ask chart

3. open a template for BTCUSD_Ask

Документация по MQL5: Операции с графиками / ChartOpen
Документация по MQL5: Операции с графиками / ChartOpen
  • www.mql5.com
Операции с графиками / ChartOpen - Документация по MQL5

sanyooooook:

well, that's a seed.)

But when they go where they're not supposed to go, that's a big deal.

But for this screenshot, do the following:

1. save this chart as a template

2. open BTCUSD_Ask chart

3. open a template for BTCUSD_Ask

In fact, on the minutes you can't really see at what point the price was at the order execution level either.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров - Документация по MQL5

Contender:

In fact, on the minutes you can't really see at what point the price was at the order execution level either.

Well, for the second sell deal it is visible that there was an asc, but for the first one it seems that MT4 did not have time to react, but the deal took place on the server

sanyooooook:
Well, for the second sell trade we see that there was an ak, but for the first one, MT4 probably did not have time to react

For the second one, you can't say with certainty that it was fulfilled by the ask (and not before ;) )

To know for sure we need ticks, which are absent.

Contender:

For the second one, you can't say with certainty that it was fulfilled by the ask (and not before ;) )

To know for sure, you need tics, which are not there.

it is more likely that the situation was as follows:

1. somebody raises sales.

2. buying orders follow (may be bots react late, may be they react just in time hoping for a pullback, but not without reason)

3. when the price of the best buy order is higher or equal to the sell price of your order, the order is sent to the exchange and is executed at the requested price or higher.

By the way, my bot also bought there )

Screenshots of MetaTrader platform

BTCUSD, M1, 2013.11.12

Distel Enterprise, MetaTrader 4, Real

BTCUSD, M1, 2013.11.12, Distel Enterprise, MetaTrader 4, Real