Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 306

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

i sold it a long time ago, i have some change left and it's not change now )

I'm thinking maybe it'll get bigger and what I have now will seem like change ))

yeah )) the situation is nervous

As for EURUSD, I know for sure that nothing much will happen to it in a couple of days, but one can go gray with a bit )

Комбинатор:
Sanek, are you kidding me? ))

daydreaming ))

the kitchens are just picking up, that's how much fiat isn't in the crypto yet ))))

Комбинатор:
Sanek, are you kidding me? ))

I threw a link to an article in the mining thread today https://profitgid.ru/zakon-metkalfa-obosnovyvaet-rost-stoimosti-bitkoina.html

The author says that as soon as the network of market participants stops growing, bitcoin will die

Закон Меткалфа обосновывает рост стоимости Биткоина
  • votes: 1
  • Максим Сотник
  • profitgid.ru
К этому выводу пришел Стивен Паувага из ETF Momentum Investing. Он проанализировал рост Биткоина, и считает, что криптовалюта еще не достигла своего пика. Его поддерживает и Фрэнк Хоумс, гендир US Global Investors. Он заявил: «Согласно закону Меткалфа ценность сети увеличивается пропорционально росту пользователей данной сети». Роберт Меткалф...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I threw a link to an article in the mining thread today https://profitgid.ru/zakon-metkalfa-obosnovyvaet-rost-stoimosti-bitkoina.html

the author says as soon as the network of market participants stops growing, bitcoin will be doomed.

the only thing that may limit crypto is governments

and it seems they are already in on the deal )

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

the only thing that can limit crypto is the governments of countries

and i understand they are already on board )

how do they do that technically?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

and how will they do it technically?

It is now impossible to buy potatoes officially with dollars in Russia. Unofficial sales are prosecuted by law.

If you shut down all the exchanges in the world (which is elementary if you want to), the bitcoin will have a zero price.

fxsaber:

If you shut down all the exchanges in the world (which is elementary if you want to do so), the bit would have a zero price.

no

Комбинатор:
no

Yes, with a legal ban on transactions through crypto.

fxsaber:

Yes, with a legal ban on transactions through crypto.

It restricts, not isolates. no one is stopping them from making the exchange through an onion.

Комбинатор:
it is limiting, not isolating. no one is stopping the exchange from being done through onyon as well.

shutting down an exchange is not about shutting down a web service, but the fiat bank accounts of the exchange.