Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 222

MLR:
look at the screenshot above, there was an equity drawdown.

Heroix:

I've got a good code, it clearly executes the logic it was written with (when you open it, it hits the market, when you close it backwards), both on the demo and on the real site.

I don't have to show off that something is wrong there and everything is right.)

Adding to the collection of topics.

Another company giving you the opportunity to trade bitcoins via MT4

http://gt4x.com/services/bit-coin

P.S. When asked if I have traded with them - No, I haven't.

BitCoin
  • Super User
  • gt4x.com
Trade the currency of the future today with GT4X. Bitcoin was created in 2009 and is a state-of-the-art electronic currency that is created and exchanged online without the involvement of any bank or government. New Bitcoins are created with highly time-intensive computer-based algorithms, which limits the rate at which they enter the market...

ProstoTak:
CFD. It sucks.

ProstoTak:

What do you want ))) the cryptocurrency market is only in its infancy )))

I don't want anything. It's just that I'm pretty sure the spreads there are going to be hell of a lot worse.

good site about bitcoin

http://bitnovosti.wordpress.com/

For example, I found out that there are already offline outlets in Russia where you can pay with bitcoins and buy goods.

Запрет Китая на работу с платежными системами подтвержден
Запрет Китая на работу с платежными системами подтвержден
  • bitnovosti.com
Алан Гринспен 20 лет занимал пост председателя американской Федеральной Резервной системы (аналог Центробанка) и снискал славу как ловкий манипулятор процентными ставками. Недавно он высказался по поводу биткойна, заявив что это явный пузырь, так как цифровая валюта не обладает никакой ценностью, или «внутренней стоимостью». В ответ на это заявление, Мэтт Майли, биткойнер и предприниматель, написал эту статью…

TheXpert:
CFD. It sucks.
Is there no arbitrage between CFDs and the real bit?

komposter:
Is there no arbitrage between CFDs and real bitcoins?
the spread on CFDs is hell

komposter:
Is there no arbitrage between CFDs and real bitcoins?
There are plenty of exchanges for arbitrage, so why go to the trouble of inventing one?

sanyooooook:
Look at the screenshot above, there was an equity drawdown.

I couldn't find a screenshot.... But still, you're doing great - you know it.