MT5 For those who care about speed. - page 32

shelandr:

If you find an abandoned shovel in (or near) a rubbish dump

I like the beginning very much.)

Don't stop, keep going, demand a new axis for yourself, a new language for the new terminal, a new internet protocol, fines from brokers ...etc.

Demand and stand your ground.

And the time will come, and you will be given a medal for persistence and insistence. Posthumously.

As for speed, the answer has already been given by the MQL director:

Trade execution queues on trade servers

The quality of technical queue chewing is in hands of developers and usually every self-respecting company proudly publishes fabulous data on queue speed, implicitly substituting the notion of "overall speed of execution". Usually in such cases there is a story about extreme values of hundreds of thousands of transactions per second, about almost zero latency, etc.

Parsing the server's own queue of requests is a primitive technical task. We are fine with that - the required tens of thousands of transactions per second are easily handled. If we need more, then the performance is easy to raise (our brokers do not ask questions on this subject yet).

What is not clear? 10 thousand transactions per second ...or 0.1ms per transaction...

Besides No one and nothing is guaranteed... If you want to play, play. That's what it's all about.

shelandr:

If you find an ownerless shovel at the dump (or near it) and start digging your house foundation and the house later collapses or the shovel breaks down, the manufacturer of that shovel will not compensate for your loss at all... It's possible that this shovel was designed for children to play in the sandbox...

Windows also was not created for stock quotes-it was created for big and small children, for entertainment and leisure and it successfully copes with this function.

For those who do not know there are other operating systems for special tasks (and equipment other than a home or office PC) I think it is not necessary to know about them.

So you are given a choice, those who have built a house with this shovel, when the house collapsed, built a new one again, and those who haven't tried it "cracked" and never figured out which shovel is better. The big money won't let you take it anyway, so you'll have to use the means at hand until you get invited to a Bilderberg Club meeting).

Mischek:

And when the time comes, they will give you a medal for your fortitude and diligence. Posthumously.

Yes, the time will come ... when the exchange systems will be adequate for placing money on them and the basis for this will be competition or customer requests.

For now, customers are happy with the current day (although their number is very small)...

It is possible that MT5 is the best tool for today for non-professional use... And professional systems are too expensive for mass use.

Therefore, everyone decides for himself how to proceed. I'll take my time in the background to build professional use and docking to FixApi protocol .

shelandr:

Besides, Nobody and Nothing is guaranteed... You want to play, play. That's what it's for.

What do you want?

To get everyone here to vote for a new axis? So what? Will they start writing it?

That's not why you don't vote.

The goals are different. Everyone is busy making money under the circumstances.

And your goal is a monument.

zfs:
So you are given a choice, the one who built the house with this shovel, when the house collapsed, built a new one again, and the one who didn't try "quack" and never figured out which shovel is better. The big money won't let you take it anyway, so you'll have to use the means at hand until you get invited to a Bilderberg Club meeting).
I've just tried all the shovels and even the QUICK ones.

Mischek:

So everyone here will vote for the new axis? So what? Will they start writing it?

To get things moving you need to ask your broker for a guaranteed maximum order execution delay.

They have to put it in the Terms of Trade and not just tell you behind the scenes. Maybe it will be in the Fix API. What the FSFM is controlling now is unclear.

So far, they don't even want to scratch... They just make fools of heads and hang noodles on their ears. And people are illiterate.

shelandr:

For something to happen, you have to ask your broker for a guaranteed maximum order execution delay.

They have to put it in the Terms of Trade, not just tell you behind the scenes.

So far they don't even want to scratch... Fooling heads and noodles on their ears. And people are illiterate.

"For a broker, it's an old story that's been around for a long time.

"In order for something to happen, you have to..." solve your problems yourself.

You're running 33 pages with the slogans "Go for it! "What's up? How's it going?

shelandr:
I've tried all shovels and even QUICK...
I'm not satisfied with these products and I still hope that the five will appear on the mmvb in full growth), but I myself use Alfadirekt, but it's even worse. Yes the choice is small I agree with you, but expecting everyone to blast off to solve our problems is naive.

papaklass, correct the algorithm. These thousands of ms are just from your illiteracy. This point has already been discussed.