MT5 For those who care about speed. - page 29

shelandr:
For example, there are API commands like Mesage box or Alert ...what happens when you activate them - it waits for you to click on the OK button - right?
Not really met with these commands, they can stop the work in the terminal? How do you achieve these cases, remove everything that causes them and life will be peaceful. I don't even have antivirus on my vpc, but you don't climb into the browser there, etc..

sion:
I haven't come across these commands in particular, can they stop the terminal from running?
Not just the terminal, but the entire Windows.Check it out...

Alert

But that's not all - try to find the rest yourself.

shelandr:
Not just the terminal but the entire Windows.Get to know it...

Alert

Note

The function can not be called from the custom indicators, as indicators are executed in the interface thread and must not slow it down.

Actually, you'll be writing your own software... Or do you only program routers...)

shelandr:
Not just the terminal, but the entire Windows.Get to know it...

Alert

So don't use them, it's completely unnecessary for a robot.

zfs:
So don't use them, you don't need them for your robot at all.

I don't, but who's to say the terminal doesn't use them?

I don't use them, but who's sure the terminal doesn't use them?

I mean that until you don't know WHAT and how it's implemented you're always going to get various surprises.

shelandr:

I don't, but who's to say that the terminal doesn't use them?

Besides, editing EA parameters (Extern) is organised in this way.

What the terminal uses cannot be changed. And Alert is the output of user information is unlikely you can not see)

Close settings while EA is working.

This is the most natural paranoia in such reasoning.

papaklass:

50 orders per second in a sequential stream? So the order processing time is 20 milliseconds on MT4?

10, because the ping to the server was about 10ms. It was a stress test. of course no one will let you trade like that.

shelandr:
Here's an example - there are API commands like Mesage box or Alert ...what happens when you activate them - it waits for you to click on the OK button - right? Imagine going to the toilet... And how long would the system be out? And how do you know that none of the processes running on the windup (including the terminal program) will call it up? And no DC will be to blame.
uh dear sir you don't know about such things as threads... don't you know? Apparently so.

FAQ:
uh, sir, you don't know about such things as threads... don't you know? Apparently I do.

What threads can there be when the system is locked (pending)?

See the Windous OS kernel.

shelandr:

What threads can there be when the system is locked (pending)?

Refer to the Windous OS kernel.

Dear, windows can be blocked in very rare cases, and your examples do not apply to them. and stop reading the manual on 3windows....