MT5 For those who care about speed. - page 37

shelandr:

This just doesn't seem to be the right forum, it's already transformed and doesn't fit here...

It's all wrong. And the forum is wrong :)

Mischek:

What to do. He's outgrown our forum. At his speed, he's like a star in the sky, shining his light on us, moving on, moving on...

And we... like a stone on the roadway, mossy conservatism and only hinder the young talents that fly by.

He will live forever in our hearts and we will tell our grandchildren about the star namedshelandr on long winter evenings ...

That brought a tear to my eye.

MetaDriver:
That's a tear-jerker.
"And now disco")

Mischek:
"And now disco" (c))

Whatever you say.

MetaDriver:

Whatever you say.

There was a time. Radio 86k, Spectrum, 386, Pentium with a 133... You want speed? Yes I used to be in forex, going in and out of the internet so the internet bill wouldn't exceed the profit in the trade).

zfs:
There was a time. Radio 86k, Spectrum, 386, Pentium with a 133... You want speed? Yes I used to be in forex, logging in and out of the internet to keep my internet bill from exceeding the profit in a trade).
+100500

zfs:
There was a time. Radio 86k, Spectrum, 386, Pentium with a 133... You want speed? Yeah I used to be in forex, logging in and out of the internet to keep the internet bill from exceeding the profit in the trade).
+100500

zfs:
There was a time. Radio 86k, Spectrum, 386, Pentium with a 133... You want speed? Yes I used to be in forex, go in and out of the internet so the internet bill wouldn't exceed the profit in the trade).
for i = 1 to 50 next
1 second delay on a Spectrum :)

Renat:

Virtually no algorithmic trading system on the market like MetaTrader 5 has this level of integration and API capabilities.

Time will show which concept will be more promising. My advice is in vain, adults have their own stereotypes, and you can't change them - sorry. You simply should seek your co-developers. Actually our world is beautiful with its diversity.

Today the concept of metatrader is the most popular, it's a fact. But the seeds of the future are already appearing, and who knows how quickly they will expand? But what I wrote here has already been implemented:

Amfx Client API

Amfx Client API
  • aftpro.com
amfx.properties - содержит необходимые переменные для запуска примеров log4j.properties - содержит настройки логгера для примеров npbfx.crt - сертификат безопасности. Используется для проверки подлинности соединения с сервером. compile-demo.sh - файл для компиляции исходного кода примеров в Linux / MacOS compile-demo.bat - файл для...

shelandr:

Time will tell which concept will be more promising. I advised in vain - adults have their own stereotypes and you can't change them - sorry. You just have to look for your co-developers. Actually our world is beautiful with its diversity.

Today the concept of metatrader is the most popular, it's a fact. But the seeds of the future are already appearing, and who knows how quickly they will expand? But what I wrote here has already been implemented:

Amfx Client API

Interesting point of view - they wanted to move the tank from the ground, the concept of metatrader has been basic for a long time - and this is really a fact