Lance Begs' postulates - page 10

HideYourRichess:
forex lots.
A new term? You take a lot, even though you don't match it.

Zeleniy:
A new term?
Ask Vitaly, he seems to know a lot about it. He just won't explain it.

HideYourRichess:

Find the zones where traders will make decisions and you can make money.

- Draw zones, not lines. Most importantly, don't be afraid of subjectivity, and don't get hung up on accuracy. Later on you will see that these are zones of interest rather than zones from which price is bound to pull back, sometimes we will trade a pullback, sometimes a breakout.

this is imha - unnecessary, although the idea is clear)). It gives out a chuukist's handicrafts, subjectivity, etc. Although some of the chukistas may be profitable (but this is already on the brink of art, not craft).

Let's first understand who the chuukist is.

And as for subjectivity, unvarnished, find the answer to the question, how objective is the maths in the market?

Avals:
that's a bit redundant, but I get the idea.)
Why? Especially if you can't see the glass?

HideYourRichess:

Let's first understand who the chuukist is.

And as for subjectivity, unvarnished, find the answer to the question, how objective is the maths in the market?

A chuukist = not a systems guy.

TheXpert:
Why? Especially if you can't see the glass?
why drafting and "no fear of subjectivity" if the system? The system has rules without subjectivity and drafting.

Avals:
chuukist = non-system player
I think a practical question arises from this equality: Who will last longer in the market - the chuukist or the system man?

A100:
I think the practical question arises from this equality: Who will last longer in the market - the chuukist or the system man?
The chuukist of course ) what a question.

TheXpert:
Chewist of course ) what a question.
And a brief justification? )