Lance Begs' postulates - page 2

HideYourRichess:

Well, the exchange is an open auction.

And the interbank market is a closed game for funnies?

TheXpert:
By the way, I always wondered if the sausage before the news on currencies was a thin market or increased activity?
Do you know the volume? In stocks, the volume offered and traded is known for sure. People make conclusions whether the sausage is in a thin market or vice versa.

HideYourRichess:
No, there are no kitchens like the forex, there is no such outrage there.
There were, there are and there will be. E. Lefebvre, "Memories of a stock speculator".

Reshetov:
And the interbank is a closed game of chips?
Yes. In fact, all you can see is the candy, but not the candy itself. That's the way the market works.

Reshetov:
There were, there are and there will be. See E. Lefebvre's "Memories of a Stock Speculator".
By the way, Lefebvre describes there (this is actually the 19th century) what came to us in the 90s of the 20th century, and still will not go away. Kitchenettes are the real thing. It's long gone now. In the Great Depression they started to fight them.

HideYourRichess:
Do you know the volumes?
Well, that's the thing - only teak. That's why I'm asking. It's interesting.

TheXpert:
Well, that's the thing - only teak. That's why I'm asking. I wonder.

I don't know about currencies. :) Well, there's no information on what's going on. And there is nowhere to get it. People are of course trying to make conclusions indirectly - but in my opinion this is shamanism. In stocks - it happens differently. On a thin market and on a liquid one, you still have to look at volumes. If it's on a thin market - understandably, almost anyone can make a sausage - by the way, they do this on illiquid assets. Especially on some "throwaway stocks". Pump and Bump. And on the fat market, it is very rare for a sausage not to have a news background, based on this and look whether to get in or look at it from the outside. Practically, if you trade intraday, you have to watch the news all the time. It is desirable. If you trade on the day, you still have to be aware of it. And further it is a question of experience and quick wit. If the news is good, but you do not have time to jump in the wagon, you have to wait for reversal etc. :) There are all kinds of approaches.

HideYourRichess:
By the way, Lefebvre describes there (it's actually the 19th century) what came to us in the 1990s of the 20th century, and still won't go away. Kitchenettes, the real thing. It's long gone now. In the Great Depression, they started to be fought.

It doesn't matter if it's 19th or 21st century. Kitchens got squeezed in the US, but they're comfortable in London. If they start clamping down in the UK, there are also offshore companies.

Reshetov:

What difference does it make whether it's the 19th century or the 21st. Kitchens are squeezed in the US, but they are comfortable in London. If they start clamping down in the UK, well, there are offshore companies too.

Well, you don't have to go there, "it's going to snowball...".

A lot of places now, where there is a lot of money, and where conditions are more or less normal. In the past, 5-10 years ago, there was practically nowhere to go, but now - please, use it.

Reshetov:

What difference does it make in the 19th or 21st century? Kitchens are squeezed in the US, but they are comfortable in London. If they start clamping down in the UK, there are also offshore companies.

Oh, I'm going to get banned for telling the truth about kitchens. So I won't))

Going back to the first post, the nonsense written there.

"buy when everyone else is selling" - so at the end of any time frame, buyers = sellers. It's only in the kitchen terminal, there are no trades and the price changes. Wrong again.

"Psychology is the main thing" - but you're wrong. I have invented a grail for myself, to trade by the Alligator, but I do not have enough patience to do it. I programmed it and lost in the nearest flat.

There are only two Axioms on the market:

- you make money on price movements

-The average profit should be greater than the average loss.

The algorithm is simple:

1. Look at the chart

2. Think

Look for local extrema

4. Thinking.

5. We unambiguously describe the signs of an extremum

6. Thinking

7. Add filters that discard false inputs (globally speaking, improve mathematical expectations)

8. Think

9. Optimise transaction volume to market conditions (volatility, liquidity)

With items: 2, 4, 6, 8 are usually a problem.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства сделок
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства сделок
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства сделок - Документация по MQL5