Lance Begs' postulates - page 4

St.Vitaliy:

Well, if you are losing on spreads, pardon the expression, but stop jerking off. Get the average profit to be 100 times the spread and no problem.

If you don't understand that the market is like a Brownian motion, you may not "make money", what are you talking about?

St.Vitaliy:

You hear the tone of a professional plum. Just because you can't make a steady income does not mean that no one else can.

There are 95% of merrymakers like you in the market, so good luck and great human happiness to you.

St.Vitaliy:

You can hear the tone of a professional plum. Just because you can't make a steady income doesn't mean that no one else can.

Well, if you are losing on spreads, pardon the expression, but stop jerking off. Make sure that the average profit is 100 times the spread and no problems.

Boy, you do not possess a hundredth of the knowledge HideYourRichess, or the same proportion of his intelligence, while you manage to give rubbish advice like "better to be rich and healthy than poor and sick".

St.Vitaliy:
Bullshit...

What exactly?

Buy low, sell high. Let the profits flow, cut the losses early.

You don't need to know anything else about the market,

or this ?

What does it matter what nature is all about, whether you make money or not?

But those are your quotes.

Thanks to the topicstarter - googled "Lance Begs", pretty sensible reasoning and most importantly no mysticism and kabbalah, as is fashionable these days, here's some obscure video, but quite fascinating tells :) Russian subtitles to this video ....

St.Vitaliy:

Well, if you're losing on spreads, pardon the expression, but stop jerking off. Get the average profit to be 100 times the spread and no problem.

Beard needs to get in here. He has a gift for explaining such things on his fingers.

Mischek:
"it's better to be healthy and rich than poor and sick"

If you prefer the other way round, that's your own personal life problem.

And I think I've told you once before, don't you get it the first time?

HideYourRichess:

If the idea that you can't "make money" in periods when the market is like a Brownian motion is incomprehensible, what is there to talk about?

Chaos is a higher level of order, just not everyone recognises it.

St.Vitaliy:

If you prefer the other way round, that's your own personal life problem.

And I think I've told you once before, don't you get it right the first time?

Where to?

Mischek:
Where to?
Probably to the place he came back from?

St.Vitaliy:
Chaos is a higher level of order, just not everyone recognises it.
Chaos theory, especially as it applies to the market, was fashionable many years ago. All the normal guys got over it a long time ago. It's just another mathematical nerd, which doesn't reflect the processes taking place in the market at all. It is therefore useless.