Interesting and Humour - page 3803

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Why should the president suddenly have any ways to become financially wealthy? The president has a salary and plenty of work to do. If in his spare time - the president cannot have spare time for anything unrelated to his job, except for a necessary vacation.

The salary isn't small. Surely it is a lot more than he needs to live comfortably. I am sure he does not spend it all. He invests the spare money in shares of the most profitable enterprises. He invests the proceeds of the shares in new ones. Just think how many years he has been in power, what kind of interest might have accrued over that long period). What is there to be surprised about - everything is quite understandable and legitimate. Only a fool in his position could not become a dollar millionaire.

Vladimir Tkach:

I, too, decided to help the government save energy and bought eight energy-saving bulbs for my chandelier instead of incandescent bulbs. One energy-saving bulb costs the same as eight incandescent bulbs. So the energy savers burned out faster than the incandescent bulbs. I don't know how much electricity I saved, but it was a loss in cost.

I replaced all the bulbs with LEDs, so I could pay less for electricity and feed the energy supply companies.

Two bulbs burned out in the first month, the rest were fine.

khorosh:
The salary's not small. It's probably considerably more than he needs to be able to live comfortably. I'm sure he doesn't spend it all. He invests the surplus funds in shares of the most profitable enterprises. He invests the proceeds of the shares in new ones. Think about how many years in power, what interest might have accrued over that long period). What is there to be surprised about - it is all quite understandable and quite legal.

Oh yes! Stocks... dividends...

A subtle gimmick:

Colleague

Einstein was walking down a Princeton corridor one day when he met a young, very untalented physicist. As he approached Einstein, he clapped him on the shoulder and asked patronisingly:
- How are you, colleague?
- Colleague? - Einstein asked again, surprised. - Do you suffer from rheumatism, too?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Oh yes! Stocks... ...dividends...

...with a meaningful smirk, we've been there.) You know everything, you've been swimming everywhere.) Only you try to find some dirty meanings and false connotations in everything.)

khorosh:
Salary is not small. For sure it is much more than is necessary to be able to live comfortably. I am sure he probably does not spend it all. He invests the spare money in the stocks of the most profitable enterprises. He invests the proceeds of the shares in new ones. Think about how many years in power, what interest might have accrued over that long period). What is there to be surprised about - everything is quite understandable and legitimate. Only a fool in his position could not become a dollar millionaire.

You are talking from your own bell towers and from a small bell towers. Why does our president need a salary and some shares? Why does he need any property at all, if he owns the whole country? And the extent of this "ownership" is much greater than that given by money. One cannot buy everything, for example. And when a man has unlimited power, all the doors are open to him.

khorosh:
...with a meaningful smirk, we've been there.) You know everything, you've been swimming everywhere.) Only you try to find some dirty meanings and false connotations in everything.)

Well, everyone here knows that forex is cooler than stocks)))

Vasiliy Sokolov:

You are talking from your own bell towers and from a small bell towers. Why does our president need a salary and some shares? Why does he need any property at all, if he owns the whole country? And the extent of this "ownership" is much greater than that given by money. One cannot buy everything, for example. But when a man has unlimited power, all doors are open to him.

I have only explained the possible legal ways of becoming rich as a president. The country is not money and stocks, it's yours today and not yours tomorrow. Khrushchev also thought the country was his and was left with an official dacha and a pension. Money and stocks are in Africa too... Children and he himself will be provided for in any scenario. That's what salary, shares and property are for. And that's normal.

khorosh:
I only explained the possible legal ways to become rich as president. The country is not money or stocks, today it's yours and tomorrow it's not yours. Khrushchev also thought the country was his and was left with an official dacha and a pension. Money and stocks are in Africa too... Children and he himself will be provided for in any scenario. That's what salary, shares and property are for. And that's normal.

The president is entitled to a pension (a very generous one) and a regiment of guards. The president is not forced into the presidency. Therefore, in his job he has to do his job exclusively.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

The president is entitled to a pension and a regiment of guards. The president is not forced into the presidency. That is why he has to do only his job in his job.

You think investing your money in stocks is a job? Ha ha. All he has to do is commission his lawyer. It takes exactly 10 seconds. I have lived a long life, I was 10 years old when Stalin died, and I can say with confidence that our country has never had a more intelligent and capable leader.