Interesting and Humour - page 3802

khorosh:

Did Putin as a boy want to become a spy so he could steal? Ridiculous, probably not. Well, when one becomes president, one has legitimate ways to become financially wealthy without resorting to trivial theft.

By the way, the semibankerite party tried to throw him out of power, but he turned out to be a tough nut to crack.

Why should the president have any ways to become financially wealthy? The president has a salary and plenty of work. If in his spare time, the president cannot have spare time for anything unrelated to his work, except for a necessary vacation.

khorosh:

Did Putin as a boy want to become a spy so he could steal? Ridiculous, I'm sure he didn't. Well, when one becomes president, one has legitimate opportunities to become financially wealthy without resorting to trivial theft.

By the way, the Semibankirshchina tried to throw him out of power, but he turned out to be a tough nut to crack.

An entire generation has grown up with a simplistic way of thinking: if you eat less you can't steal, if you eat too much you are corrupt.

Something else - well, it does not fit in the head.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

An entire generation has grown up with a simplistic way of thinking: if you eat a little, you cannot steal; if you eat a lot, you are corrupt.

Anything else - well, there is no way it fits in the head.

We learn from what we see.

How do physicists, mathematicians and engineers differ from each other?

Vladimir Tkach:

What is the difference between physicists, mathematicians and engineers?

Nothing.

They are now all called merchandisers.

Not only are they called marketeers: they have complete happiness from moving other people's goods.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

Nothing.

They are all called merchandisers now.

Not only are they called: they have complete happiness from shifting other people's goods.

Not all, but only those who need to understand where food comes from (and its importance both personally and in the management of others).

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Not all, but only those who need to understand where food comes from (and its importance both personally and in the management of others).

A few years ago my incandescent bulbs started to burn out and I started replacing them with fluorescent ones, found out that the junk is even worse than the incandescent ones, and started replacing them with LED ones.

I buy them all from the same stall at the radio market. The whole process took a couple of years. Gradually I found out that the sellers (husband and wife) know about Ohm's law, then that switching on/off is a transient process with the mathematics of a complex variable, and then that they formulate the burnout of my bulbs in terms of statistics.

Then I was asked this question directly and asked: I graduated from MIFI (elite University) back in the USSR, then worked at Kurchatov Institute, and then I had nothing to do and started moonlighting and got involved in it.

Superfluous people!

PS.

They live financially on munchies, which they bring to the market. For 300 roubles you can eat a lot

I, too, decided to help the government save energy and bought eight energy-saving bulbs for my chandelier instead of incandescent bulbs. One energy-saving bulb costs the same as eight incandescent bulbs. So the energy savers burned out faster than the incandescent bulbs. I don't know how much electricity I saved, but it was a loss in cost.

Talking about the difference between physicists, mathematicians and engineers.

They were given the task of determining the volume of a red balloon. The physicist, of course, lowered it into a vessel and used the volume of liquid displaced to determine the volume of the red ball.

The mathematician, on the other hand, measured the diameter and used a formula to determine the volume of the red ball.

The engineer took a reference book, found a table called "Volumes of red balls", found the desired ball in the table and wrote out its volume.

Vladimir Tkach:

I, too, decided to help the government save energy and bought eight energy-saving bulbs for my chandelier instead of incandescent bulbs. One energy-saving bulb costs the same as eight incandescent bulbs. So the energy savers burned out faster than the incandescent bulbs. I don't know how much electricity I saved, but it was a waste.

You should buy in a shop with a receipt, not a bazaar. I bought led bulbs. They have a two-year warranty. They burn out once every six months, and I replace them for free under warranty. The shop does not care about this - everything falls on the manufacturer of the bulbs. The manufacturer doesn't seem to care either :).