Interesting and Humour - page 3385

Server Muradasilov:
Bloomberg calls ruble the most profitable currency of the autumn
Let's open longs on the ruble. Winter is coming - it's time to stock up on firewood... i.e. with wood.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
It is very interesting how you could have confused it to come to such a conclusion and believe in it. Americans and Europeans are just standing and pounding on the border - let us in, you have such a good life, and we have such a bad one.

I do NOT have a train of thought, I have statistics.

What do you have?

СанСаныч Фоменко:

I do NOT have a train of thought, I have statistics.

What do you have?

I have reality in front of me. Answer the question, how is Europe and the U.S. just waiting in line to emigrate? What do your statistics say?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
I have the reality in front of me. Answer my question, what about Europe and the USA, they are all standing in line, they are desperate to emigrate? What do your statistics say?

What, am I your secretary?

Here is a quick hand

The traditional sources of immigrants to Russia are the CIS countries, the Baltic States and Georgia, from which an average of 93-96% of all immigrants come.However, the number of immigrants from other non-CIS countries is growing very rapidly. Only in 2011, their number increased by 35 % or 3.3 thousand people.[18] It is also noteworthy that in 2011 Russia had a positive migration balance in exchange with those countries with which it used to lose population (Germany,Israel,Greece)[2]. Currently, only three countries in the world -the USA,Canada andFinland- have a slight positive balance in migration exchange with the Russian Federation, but it also tends to decrease.

Have you ever heard of google?

СанСаныч Фоменко:

Here is a quick hand

The traditional sources of immigrants to Russia are the CIS countries, the Baltic States and Georgia, from which an average of 93-96% of all immigrants come.However, the number of immigrants from other non-CIS countries is growing very fast. Only in 2011, their number increased by 35 % or 3.3 thousand people.[18] It is also noteworthy that in 2011 Russia had a positive migration balance in exchange with those countries with which it used to lose population (Germany,Israel,Greece)[2]. Currently, only three countries in the world -the USA,Canada andFinland- have a slight positive balance in migration exchange with the Russian Federation, but it also tends to decrease.

Have you heard about Google?

You have to be more careful with Google. Because somehow the figures for Russian migration to Germany do not match the German ones.

And so in almost every country in Europe and America.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

Here is a quick hand

The traditional sources of immigrants to Russia are the CIS countries, the Baltic States and Georgia, from which an average of 93-96% of all immigrants come.However, the number of immigrants from other non-CIS countries is growing very rapidly. Only in 2011, their number increased by 35 % or 3.3 thousand people.[18] It is also noteworthy that in 2011 Russia had a positive migration balance in exchange with those countries with which it used to lose population (Germany,Israel,Greece)[2]. Currently, only three countries in the world -the USA,Canada andFinland- have a slight positive balance in migration exchange with the Russian Federation, but it also tends to decrease.

Have you heard about google?

What about google? Maybe you need an alphabet, so that you could read what you have just cited? Read it and think about it.

Also, can you remember a bit of maths? So 93-96%, of which 4-7% remains... and then, with a clever look, talk about some kind of trend in that 4-7%.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Also maybe remember some maths? So 93-96%, of which 4-7% remain... ...and then, with a clever look, talk about a trend in that 4-7%.

You are a strange (capitalized, mind you) person. Why are you (again with a capital letter) so skewed to one side? This is not the first time you and I have picked out parts of the whole, and in particular parts, isn't it?

Here is the full picture.

100% is about 11 million.

And far abroad: fifti-fifti - a few percent.

В Германии начали расследование против Марка Цукерберга
В Германии начали расследование против Марка Цукерберга
  • www.rbc.ru
Прокуратура Мюнхена начала расследование в отношении руководителя Facebook Марка Цукерберга и топ-менеджеров компании. Они подозреваются в разжигании межнациональной розни, передает Spiegel ...

Stratfor: эмиграция из России бьет рекорды. Кто уезжает из страны?
Stratfor: эмиграция из России бьет рекорды. Кто уезжает из страны?
  • The Insider
  • theins.ru
The Insider представляет вашему вниманию перевод фрагмента текста Stratfor, в котором анализируется небывалый рост эмиграции из России и его последствия для российской экономики и политики. Перевод Сергея Левитина. На протяжении более ста лет Россия переживала периодические волны массовой эмиграции. Сейчас она может столкнуться с еще одной...