Interesting and Humour - page 677

TheXpert:

Creative at its best.

Yes, this has never happened before.

We should wear these suits to protest rallies.)

A wife catches her husband with his mistress, grabs a gun from the wall and aims it between her husband's legs. The husband pleads:
- Darling, you can't do that! You're not even giving me a chance!
The wife, after a moment's reflection, takes the shooter's pose:
- All right! Swing from side to side.

alexeymosc:
To be honest, I still don't understand how it is possible to live together permanently, to share a bed, with another person. Maybe I'll get lucky.
You know, they also stick each other's pussies in each other's mouths and suck saliva out of each other's mouths and call it kissing!

"Everyone knows that I am an atheist and believe that I am descended from an ape. From the very monkey that labour and knowledge made man. In contrast to me, the MPs, who have all become churchgoers, I believe, believe that they were created by God. And those who marched in "Russian marches" with Nazi symbols, while continually crossing themselves and holding icons in their hands, probably believe it too. That is why both of them are beginning to remind me more and more of monkeys. Therefore, they have a long evolutionary path ahead of them. Perhaps they, too, will turn out to be human beings.

However, I am an old man. Somehow everyone forgets that I am 78 years old. I, unfortunately, do not have time to wait that long. So I now say: 'Thank you all, I'll see you next Sunday as usual and we'll talk about all this. This will be my final programme before I leave for Paris. I'm sorry to say goodbye to Russia, but - having become human - I no longer want to share one country with monkeys. Such are the times these days!

Mischek:

"Everyone knows I'm an atheist and I believe in .

He stays, in short, a duck))

I want my doorbell to make the sound of a loading shotgun.

If you take any evil and scratch it, you'll find the good that once started it all.

The first cold-pressed iPhones appeared in Butovo.

Give me a fulcrum and I'll fall asleep right there.