Appointment of public moderators - page 2

Should "The nimblest person on the forum is the first one to register". should determine forum policy?

Wouldn't it be better to do it in "...a secret place where they could discuss something secret amongst themselves."

Don't ask for a court of lynch.

For many reasons.

Sorento :

Should "The nimblest person on the forum is the first to register". should determine forum policy?

Wouldn't it be better to do it in "...a secret place where they could discuss something secret amongst themselves."

Don't ask for a court of lynch.

For many reasons.

What was that even written for?

HideYourRichess :

What is this even about?

An attempt to introduce "oprichniks".

People who have a deep and professional knowledge of Russian history and love their country will tell you that the oprichniks were a great boon and testified to the reformist nature of the time. Idiots who have read and watched other idiots - talk about the oprichniks as bloody despots.

Moreover, the oprichniks are professional entities in the service of the state. Public moderators are volunteers. In other words - nothing in common, both in substance and form.

So, speak more clearly.

HideYourRichess :

People who have a deep and professional knowledge of Russian history and love their country will tell you that the oprichina was a great boon and testified to the reformist nature of the time. Idiots who have read and watched enough other idiots - talk about the oprichniks as bloody despots.

So, speak more clearly.

After that?

Fire me.

Hehe, and if there was a smart moderator here, the instigator of the riot would be punished immediately. ;о)

Renat :
Yes, as soon as we stabilise the forum and get a reasonably active user base, we'll bring up the issue of public moderators straight away.

and we'll get :

HideYourRichess:
Hehe, and if there was a sensible moderator here - the instigator of the riot would have been punished immediately. ;о)

And how are these things related?

HideYourRichess :
Hehe, and if there was a smart moderator here, the instigator of the riot would be punished immediately. ;о)

I'd have you thrown in the bathhouse for starting a real riot. How do you like that?

coaster :

I'd take you to the baths for starting a real mess. How do you like that?

That was the lesson.