Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 3582

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
Give your hard-headed teaching to a world full of lost souls. And let's follow you.

You already are. Watching my every move, reading my articles, evaluating them, watching everything I do. I haven't read any of your articles, that's why I never draw conclusions about them, right? - I'm not interested in them and neither are you. But you demonstrate otherwise, you confirm by your actions and behaviour that I am your teacher.

Go ahead, quote this post or just post below, confirm what I said. Scroll back through the pages and think about your behaviour.

Andrey Dik #:

You're on your way. Watching my every move, reading my articles, evaluating them, following everything I do. I haven't read any of your articles, that's why I never draw conclusions about them, right? - I'm not interested in them and neither are you. But you demonstrate the opposite, confirm by your actions and behaviour that I am your teacher.

Go ahead, quote this post or just post below, confirm what I said. Scroll back through the pages and think about your behaviour.

Can I just sit at your lotus-like feet, oh Teacher? 😁

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
May I just sit at your lotus-like feet, oh Guru? 😁

Well there you go, you did just as I predicted - you wrote below my post. Your actions and way of thinking are primitive and therefore expected.
Better shut up for a couple of days so it doesn't look like fulfilment of my prediction.

Andrey Dik #:

Well there you go, you did just as I predicted - you wrote below my post. Your actions and way of thinking are primitive and therefore expected.
Better shut up for a couple of days so it doesn't look like fulfilment of my prediction.
Prophet! Psychic!

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
How do they give out the prize money, just by transfer?
Like, you win, you get it?
I can sign up through someone, but if there's some kind of verification with some confirmations, it's complicated. Tell me later when you win :))
I haven't thought about it at all, the first 9 people got 100 akurasi and they pay the first 8... So I'm just thinking about the data and what they could be doing. The data is not too big so there's a chance to figure out the experts.

mytarmailS #:
I haven't thought about it at all, the first 9 people to get 100 akurasi and they pay the first 8... So I'm just thinking about the data and what they could do.

How many times can you send in a result? Maybe it's randomised...

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

How many times can you send a result? Maybe it was randomised.....

There's no finite amount, but you can only update 2 or 3 times a day.

Plus it's monitored on the leaderboard.

There are some that hit 100 the first time, some that hit it on the 20th.

I only sent the data once...

There is no point in reading because at the end of the contest all algorithms will be tested on the third sample.

So it is quite normal practice that today's leaders can become actual losers by the third test.

It is necessary to make quality algorithms and that's all.

mytarmailS #:
There is no point in reading because at the end of the contest all algorithms will be tested on the third sample.

So it is quite normal that today's leaders may become actual losers by the third test.

Then yes - nothing is certain yet.

And I'm still stuck on registration - they require me to recognise the QR code with my phone, and I don't have a smartphone....

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

I don't have a smartphone...

That was hard to predict:)

mytarmailS #:
That was hard to predict.)

In fact, I have about 40 pieces of them in a box lying around - used for sale - confiscated from the auction - it is necessary to adjust it somehow will be.

I don't use them myself - I always have a computer at hand, and the rest of the time I rest from business.