Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 3581

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
Oh Master, you must be so bored. You've used up all your vocabulary.
Yes, I remember that I am your teacher, but it's not always easy as a teacher to correct the brains of those who are envious and angry. You could have passed by my post, but you couldn't, showing another weakness, while trying to jab your teacher - and that's obscene. So you will never learn anything, you talentless, you will keep running around the forum and biting everyone who is smarter than you. At least keep quiet - that way, to some extent, you'll be more likely to achieve your goals.

Andrey Dik #:
Yes, I remember that I am your teacher, but it is not always easy as a teacher to rule the brains of those in whom you unwittingly cause envy and anger. You could have passed by my post, but you couldn't, showing another weakness, while trying to jab your teacher - and that's obscene. So you will never learn anything, you talentless, you will keep running around the forum and biting everyone who is smarter than you. At least keep quiet - that way, to some extent, you'll be more likely to achieve your goals.
See, you already believe in your chosenness, Master.

Don't forget the bitcoins.
You're in for a laugh, 1 in 1 😁

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
You see, you already believe in your chosenness, Master...

Don't forget the bitcoins.
It's a joke to anyone in the know, 1 in 1 😁
All I see is your belief that I'm your teacher - that's what you keep saying. Apparently somewhere I overdid it, fixed a false attitude in your mind. It is not a problem, if you have a brain, you will realise that not everyone around you is an enemy, there are people who wish you well. After all, do you remember when I dragged you out of the bathhouse for your vile actions encouraging a girl to commit suicide? Your karma is fucked up, but if you realise that, you'll be in a vat a degree lower, no matter what you believe.

Andrey Dik #:
All I see is your belief that I am your teacher, which you keep repeating. Apparently, somewhere I have overdone it, I have fixed a false attitude in your mind. It is not a problem, if you have a brain, you will realise that not everyone around you is an enemy, there are people who wish you well. After all, do you remember when I dragged you out of the bathhouse for your vile actions encouraging a girl to commit suicide? Your karma is screwed up beyond belief, but if you realise that, you'll get a vat a degree lower, no matter what you believe.
Thank you, my fuckin' teacher. Carry on.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
Thank you, my fuckin' teacher. Keep it up.
I'll check in on this thread occasionally to see how you're doing. A sick dog bites until he's either shot or his fangs are out. But I hope this is not your case. I wish you recovery and a positive outlook on life.

Andrey Dik #:
I'll check in on this thread occasionally to see how you're doing. Sick dogs bite until they are either shot or have their fangs out. But I hope this is not your case. I wish you recovery and a positive outlook on life.
I suggest you create a focused teaching, instead of pointless articles that no one reads or discusses. Let's discuss, acknowledge, quote, believe.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
I suggest that you create a strenuous doctrine, instead of meaningless articles that no one reads or discusses. Discuss, acknowledge, believe.
That's not how you're going to get better if you judge other people's writings instead of being critical of your own. Work on yourself instead of trying to look at others, you'll be happier that way.

Andrey Dik #:
You won't get better if you judge other people's work instead of being critical of your own. Work on yourself instead of looking at others, so you will be happier.
Guru, the most important thing is to write more often. You are made for this 😅

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
....Discuss, acknowledge, quote, believe.
And never refer to yourself in the plural - it's a sign of mental illness.

Andrey Dik #:
And never refer to yourself in the plural - it's a sign of mental illness.
Give the world a gift of sound doctrine, there are many lost souls here. And we will follow you. Don't leave them behind, teach them!