A great method so far - page 15

For those that have purchased the guide....watch the trade now gbp/usd and do your trade when ready.

use pm from now on to chat

hello

i have buy the guide but i don't understand when the candle is at max or min for don't have great drawdown.

can you explain please

thank you

So that was 5.7 pips profit,...at what risk? where was you stop? At what point would you have closed the trade had it gone against you.

I am gald you admit thay you need to re-write the system and I am glad you admit you lied.

what was your email address and where did you purchase

Hooya:
So that was 5.7 pips profit,...at what risk? where was you stop? At what point would you have closed the trade had it gone against you. I am gald you admit thay you need to re-write the system and I am glad you admit you lied.

did you test it then hoolya? use pm please

is this moment i can made a buy stop of last close in eurusd h1 ?

look in your mp please

lolodeth:
hello i have buy the guide but i don't understand when the candle is at max or min for don't have great drawdown. can you explain please thank you

if i explain in an open forum then i might as well put the guide up in here, come on guys

no problem if you want i can to speak with you on email

benjii...I don't need to use PM thank you.

Did I test it....as I have said before you do not provide enough rules/framework to allow proper testing. If you want to provide those I will test it and review it again.