Simple Trading Method - page 10

Still learning... was able to bag about 750 pips in under 3H today.

Just luck I know but felt good . I used to scoff at the 0.1 lot once, now I know it is mighty powerful.

By the way how do you guys calculate the exact pips, there are so many trades you don't count them on a trade by trade bases, surely not.

RedPadisha

P.S To the newones, please play nice, don't want Julius to disapear again

RedPadisha:
Still learning... was able to bag about 750 pips in under 3H today. Just luck I know but felt good . I used to scoff at the 0.1 lot once, now I know it is mighty powerful. By the way how do you guys calculate the exact pips, there are so many trades you don't count them on a trade by trade bases, surely not. RedPadisha P.S To the newones, please play nice, don't want Julius to disapear again

Good for you. man. I dont believe in luck. you did it using your analytical mind and enter according to your evaluation not by flipping a coin, right?? then its not luck.

There is an excel file in the link its title forweb.xls the was done for pasting the statement and it calculates the pips u made and the Dollars you profitted instruction is given there also.

Forex Factory - View Single Post - Signals for Simplicity

Julius

Hello Julius

Thanks for the excel, it's great, 716 exactly!! I haven't been through that thread with a comb yet so I missed it.

Thanks again.

Hi Julius,

Could this be just trader's luck or I am dreaming?

sweetjoshan

sweetjoshan:
Hello Julius,Thank you for the advice. I will learn your system diligently so as to build my equity up again with confidence.sweetjoshan
Files:

sweetjoshan:
Hi Julius,Could this be just trader's luck or I am dreaming?sweetjoshan

nice work man- but I think having 1$ per pip when u had 500$ was a high high risk man, u should lower it down--

maybe 10c per pip till u grow it bigger, better to be safe-

The difference between luck and skill is when it's luck it's very difficult to repeat. When it's skill it becomes easier to repeat and the signals that you saw that triggered your entry will become easier to identify.

Good job sweet joshan! Please do not overleverage as HamSpam mentioned. Being in a hurry in forex is very dangerous to your account. Take your time and grow your account slowly but consistently.

Julius, how's the trading going this week?

Joshan --Yes i agreed with Jeff and HamSpam, you seem to be overleveraging. I also notice that you have an open trade which is 1 full lot and you are right down -$598. Not a good way to do your trading. Rembember 10% of your equity is the maximum to risk.

Jeff-- My timing is off a bit this week, i dont know but still fine but struggling. The market is narrow. I have been in the sideline for quite a bit after my 2 basket was hit big time in the beginning of the week. But overall I am doing ok. I doubt the market moves this week can break the record. Thanks for asking.

Julius

Dear Julius,

1. I hope you can help me with entry strategy for basket trading since this is my weakest. Usually I check the longterm trend using basket Indi. I will also see the IA (the current week) for confirmation. Then for entry I will consult the PChart for the timing. Is this right?

2. You mentioned before that old IA good for longterm indication while the newer one for trading. How old are the IAs you usually consult with for these purposes?

Thanks

Lanie

Hey Julius,

Crazy day yesterday. I was too busy to trade during the day so I missed the monster run, but made two trades last night. Both pretty short, took around 20 - 30 minutes to move in my direction, and both for around 200 chart pips each. The dollar strengthened a little when Obama was named president, but that was short lived. Still loving your method!

I'm not a native speaker and do have some trouble to really get the way to trade with that system. Would love to test it out!

Could maybe anyone post an example trade? With pics would be great and maybe just explain the system in an easy, step by step way?

Would be amazing if anyone could help me out here!

Thanks!

Greets TraderOnTheWay.

What should I buy or sell here? :