Simple Trading Method - page 17

RedPadisha:
Hey investingjeff, have you traded attracting and repelling pairs? If so what is your take on it? thanks in advance p.s are you related to the investingjeff at old orangeroshan?

I traded them a couple of times using the original pairs with success. If you're not greedy I think it would be a fairly high win percentage.

With that said, I don't trade them anymore. The basket is more than enough pips. I am increasing my equity rapidly with a very high win/loss ratio. I like to keep it as simple as possible and trying to watch for jumpers or attracting/repelling pairs get's me off of my main game.

Yes, I used to study the orangeroshan methods. Did you as well?

investingjeff:
I traded them a couple of times using the original pairs with success. If you're not greedy I think it would be a fairly high win percentage. With that said, I don't trade them anymore. The basket is more than enough pips. I am increasing my equity rapidly with a very high win/loss ratio. I like to keep it as simple as possible and trying to watch for jumpers or attracting/repelling pairs get's me off of my main game. Yes, I used to study the orangeroshan methods. Did you as well?

Thank you, you're right one needs a defined, narrow game plan. To many methods in a system will get you burned. Maybe if the system is profitable one can afford a clone to implement other methods, he he he. Yes I was also at orangeroshan, I still use the parts that I liked.

RedPadisha:
Thank you, you're right one needs a defined, narrow game plan. To many methods in a system will get you burned. Maybe if the system is profitable one can afford a clone to implement other methods, he he he. Yes I was also at orangeroshan, I still use the parts that I liked.

I'm with you. I still have a few things I learned over there integrated with my overall trading method. I love the simplicity of the basket method, it is much easier to trade than trying to keep my eye on a bunch of individual currencies and where they are within some bollies or in relation to a certain moving average. What username did you go by at orangeroshan? Did I know you over there?

investingjeff:
I'm with you. I still have a few things I learned over there integrated with my overall trading method. I love the simplicity of the basket method, it is much easier to trade than trying to keep my eye on a bunch of individual currencies and where they are within some bollies or in relation to a certain moving average. What username did you go by at orangeroshan? Did I know you over there?

Went by the name padisha, no you didn't know me. I didn't say much either, the material and member input on the threads was enough. I agree, methods like those are great technicaly but all the seperate analysis can wear the mind down. With basket trading we can do all the analysis at one point. Besides, we can now trade 14 pairs instead 12 he he. I'll stop rambling now.

Lately, I seems to have lost interest in posting anymore. The three forums where this method are found are slowing becoming a NO FUN thread anymore. The completion of the BTS is now being done and implemented in a private trading room where every minute is fun and enjoyable.

I can understand that Julius. It almost becomes a full-time job keeping up with everything, answering questions, and keeping the discussion lively. I truly appreciate your willingness to share what you have shared thus far. I have been using it with great success and learned tons in the process. I am able to increase my equity at a much quicker pace than I have previously. I truly believe in the law of reciprocity -- that what you sow you will reap, and you deserve a bountiful harvest!

Let me know if I can be of any assistance whatsoever. I wish you all the best. Please let me know if you are taking on any new people in your private trading room. I would be honored to participate in any capacity possible. Thanks again for sharing so much and opening my eyes further to the possibilities of basket trading.

trader101:
Lately, I seems to have lost interest in posting anymore. The three forums where this method are found are slowing becoming a NO FUN thread anymore. The completion of the BTS is now being done and implemented in a private trading room where every minute is fun and enjoyable.

OH!!! thats why there was so much chaos on your 5 threads, make us beg you before forking out $$$ for you to teach us. Almost fell for it!!! i think there is someone called LaTEcoMeR will still develope this. People should look him up before they blow there accounts!!!

madyeuh:
OH!!! thats why there was so much chaos on your 5 threads, make us beg you before forking out $$$ for you to teach us. Almost fell for it!!! i think there is someone called LaTEcoMeR will still develope this. People should look him up before they blow there accounts!!!

Just for the record, Julius has given all this information freely and never asked for a dime. He said HE is working on it in a private trading room but has not said you have to pay to join or ever asked for a dime. This method rocks and what he has given is enough to be successful with!!!

Some people are always trying to sew seeds of discontent

Good question. Just as a rule of thumb -- if the volatility is high you may want to wait until it settles prior to considering the basket settled. If the volatility is low and the pairs are not continually jumping back and forth then I would consider it settled. I have not seen a hard and fast rule like you must wait 1 hour after eating something before you get back in the pool . Perhaps oludotun will weigh in on this.

Madyeuh or whatever you say your name is, you better remove that silly post or I'll make you do it the hard way.

I see there is 'mad' in your name.

madyeuh: