Simple Trading Method - page 6

lalatwk:
Lanie, are you using standard or mini account ? The indicator works for standard. For mini, edit the mql file to add "m" (interbank fx mini) to each pair. Save it, reopen your platform again.

Let me try. Tx for the tips lalatwk.

Lanie

oilfxpro:
|} My thread was deleted.Remember this is my pitch and I am the PRO here OILFXPRO

Why ask me, im just a visitor here, i dont even work here.

You could be the KING for all i care.

lanie828:
Let me try. Tx for the tips lalatwk. Lanie

It works! Sorry for the trouble. Thanks

Lanie

Weekly Total now is 13,181 pips or $13,014.31. About 3,000 pips away to break my record.

Files:
Statement.htm  248 kb

trader101:
Perhaps I am just lucky this week because my pips is just keep coming. The way its running i think i can break my record of 16,000 pips in a single week. My running total now is 12,768 pips or $12,640.81. I need 4000 pips to break my record of 16,000 pips and im almost there. There is still two days left for the week. I am keeping my finger crossed. Lalatwk--Reply to your letter1)The transcript of that chat session was never done. I dont know already where it go. But we discussed the pair placement using the Excel sporeadsheet that most are using now. YOu will find that SS entitle the 101wkFile and it is pasted somewhere in the old thread. 2)Yes just PM yr question on Part3--"Targeting for 15,000 a week" however the details will not open yet. 3) ProfitGraph has 3 lines you may uncolor the yellow and use the red and blue. the blue is the buy pairs and the red is the buys pairs the normally crosses each other. You can use them in a lower tf for quick entry during news release or announcement. It can also give you good entry for normal basket on ranging market. Very good with the Tandem trading as well. 4) I will include you in my next msn chat/meeting sessions.Julius

Julius,

I am trying to understand ProfitGraph. Blue is the Buys and Red is the Sells (I suppose you mistype?) So when they cross and Blue>Red, does it mean it is time to Buy?

Lanie

I'm rooting for you Julius! You will definitely break your record this week. I took a short last night based on 15 min/1hr PChart and it worked out beautifully. Very clear entry.

Do you refer to the Basket_Indicator at all anymore or is strictly PChart?

Thanks!

lanie828:
Julius, I am trying to understand ProfitGraph. Blue is the Buys and Red is the Sells (I suppose you mistype?) So when they cross and Blue>Red, does it mean it is time to Buy? Lanie

And Vice Versa. Drop it on EURJPY, then pull up some other currency charts (GY, EU, GU, etc.) and line them up using the period separators -- I use all 1 hour charts. Watch what the currencies do in relation to the crosses. Brilliant.

lanie828:
Julius, I am trying to understand ProfitGraph. Blue is the Buys and Red is the Sells (I suppose you mistype?) So when they cross and Blue>Red, does it mean it is time to Buy? Lanie

Lanie,

Thanks..Sorry.. It was a misstype. My mind is thinking faster than my finger can type.

Not as simple as when Blue crosses the Red. It is a signal alright that one is weakening and strengthening of the other. You should really catch the strengthening of one and the weakening of the other. Sometimes it crosses but it s the weakening of both or the strengthening of both. But the cross is a good signal. But wait for another 15 min jsut be be sure that it is the weakening of one and the strengthening of the other. Then decisively open your trade.

investingjeff:
I'm rooting for you Julius! You will definitely break your record this week. I took a short last night based on 15 min/1hr PChart and it worked out beautifully. Very clear entry. Do you refer to the Basket_Indicator at all anymore or is strictly PChart? Thanks!

Thanks Jeff. I hope so too. I need some grocery money and gas for my SUV.

ProfitChart is very very reliable, keep observing its behavior. That chart is not a pretty chart like the others but it pack a punch, believe me.

Yes i do use the BAsket_indicator for Long TErm trading that i have with my Oanda account. Each chart has its own use. I suggest you do the same. Test all indicator that befits your trading style. I am presenting to you an assortment of ugly charts that will deliver pips for you week in week out.

How much did you make on that short trade you mentioned???

Julius

08:15 entry on IBFX that closed for 742 pips. I was in it a little over an hour. Trading on a micro acct so not big money but great money on a micro. Need to put some more money in my trading account! LOL. I love this method.

I am extemely pleased with my trade results last night but if you look at the charts there was a lot more available than 742 pips. Perhaps I need to learn to let things ride while I sleep.

Even my little micro acct gain last night pays to fill up my SUV (only $41 with the dropping gas prices). Thanks Julius for the gas money!