Simple Trading Method - page 4

investingjeff:
I downloaded PC and plopped it on a chart but have not spent the time learning how to read it and react to it. I will certainly do so on your recommendation. I have been predominantly referring to BasketBars, Basket_Indicator, and Orest/Dashboard. T101, these last several weeks have been crazy and I know you've been trading this a lot longer than the recent madness. According to your journal you were pulling in about 1000 pips a week or so in June. Do you think that's what we can expect after things slow down to a "regular" pace? Thanks.

If you are already used to using the 3 indicators you ve mentioned then dont bother. The idea is to use the indicators to your liking.

Yes the minimum take is about 1000 pips a week. The maximum in my record was 16,450 pips. Please note that there will be losses and sometimes could be substantial too. These loses most of the time are traders mistakes. eg overtrading, no proper money management etc. which can easily overcome by changing traders attitude.

T101

This week is a crazy week. Earlier of the week it was a Short Rally. Now it is a Long rally. What is good in our sytem that it is quick to follow the trend and capture as much pip as it can. The prifitgraph inidcator, the one i am using is responsible for the good timing to come in the market. For the week, I have already netted at total of 8,990 pips or $8848.92 in my IBFX PLatform and my Oanda and FXpro platform are showing a lot of pips as well. I attached the IBFX statement which hope fully you may find some telltale on the how i trade my strategy.

Good trading

Julius

Files:
Statement.htm  157 kb

Hi Julius,

Thanks for giving us hope on forex jungle. I have been silent reader on the other forum, would like say Thank You for your generosity.

From the detailed statement below, you opened 4 set baskets on 2008.10.29 13:58 and closed different time. Do you manage the basket by different magic number?

Btw, which time frame do you use to trigger your trade based profit graph indicator ? you seem doing some scalping basket trade, i could be wrong. Please shed some light on basket scalping.

Thanks again.

trader101:
This week is a crazy week. Earlier of the week it was a Short Rally. Now it is a Long rally. What is good in our sytem that it is quick to follow the trend and capture as much pip as it can. The prifitgraph inidcator, the one i am using is responsible for the good timing to come in the market. For the week, I have already netted at total of 8,990 pips or $8848.92 in my IBFX PLatform and my Oanda and FXpro platform are showing a lot of pips as well. I attached the IBFX statement which hope fully you may find some telltale on the how i trade my strategy.Good tradingJulius

lalatwk:
Hi Julius, Thanks for giving us hope on forex jungle. I have been silent reader on the other forum, would like say Thank You for your generosity. From the detailed statement below, you opened 4 set baskets on 2008.10.29 13:58 and closed different time. Do you manage the basket by different magic number? Btw, which time frame do you use to trigger your trade based profit graph indicator ? you seem doing some scalping basket trade, i could be wrong. Please shed some light on basket scalping. Thanks again.

Lalatwk,

I admire your keen observation to details, this is the kind of attitude i was looking for traders unfortunately not most of them has the patience. This method, as you say is my scalping method which i have not teach yet. Its on the Part3 of this method "Targeting 15,000 pips a week".

As you say, this scalping method is capable of generating $2,000 to $3000 in just few hours if you can perfectly time your entry to the market. As you say that my 3 or 4 baskets happends at the same time and the trade is maintained by another EA that is protecting the profit (this EA is also not publicly posted yet). The entry used is the Profitgraph 15m tf and 1h TF and no other indicators. Most of my methods just use the indicators that i produce myself. Other indicators produce by other are powerful as well but of course, I trust my work much better. All indicators that i produce are simple ones, no extra bells and whistles just plain tools that helps me in my trading.

All these and many more will be eventually teach to those who are willing to learn this method. Stay here in this forum because as of now this the only forum i am answering questions. Not anymore in other forum.

Julius

oilfxpro:
Julius The classified section in this forum allows traders and contributors to earn their reward for work done.it is free .If you have any indicators ,scripts and EAS to sell ,please start a thread in the classified section. Classified Ads - Forex Trading | MetaTrader Indicators and Expert Advisors OILFXPRO

Thanks bro,

But all my indicators and EA are being distributed for free just like this method. They are free in my FF forum. I am a proponent of sharing and goodwill. Right now i dont need trader to pay these tools, i know they have already been fleeced by a lot of scammers and their broker, maybe this method can tilt the balance to all their loses. I hope i can make a difference. All i need is a heartfelt thank you.

Julius

oilfxpro:
Trader 101 My style is very different when trading real accounts . I always use a stop loss of 100 and take profit of 300 . What stop/take profit if any do u use? -OILFXPRO

I have an EA that protect the account both in loses and in profit. I dont have to show to the broker where my stops are. I never put take profit in the platform for broker to see. The EA trails the profit not the pip profit but the account profit. This EA you have not seen yet used in any forum. The trailing of pair using the platform stop or trailing properties is easy to do both manually and in EA form but trailing the profit in dollar form is completely a different way of programming and not many are using this or have seen this. That is the difference of my system than any other systems you have seen.

That is the reason i was greatly surprise when you mentioned in your last thread that i copied your system..i know it was a misunderstanding but i was glad you have clarified it.

Also i would greatly recommend that you spend time reading and understanding my system, this might improve your trading style if not then ignore it nothing lost.

Julius

After the FOMC report i was able to pick up again 1757 pips and my total now for the week in my IBFX platform now stands at 10,747 pips or $10,630.89. Did i predict the results right? NO, it is just that the indicator quickly give me the short signal about 5 mins after the report, AND quickly let my script run to enter 4 baskets and the EA to manages the trade. Thats how it closes after collecting 1757 pips in less than 10 minutes. So the way it stands now im just 4,300 pips away to reach the 15,000 pips a week target. I know it is tough but that is the target and it makes one strive harder. As the title says "TARGETING THE 15,000 A WEEK".

Now we have to be in the sideline and relax because i think the market will relax too. I will again watch for the Asian opening and make analysis of there is a possible surge or not. To just trade the normal basket or the Basket scalp??

Julius

Files:
Statement.htm  185 kb

T101,

Thx for sharing. I am really going to sit down and analyze your statement later on today when my schedule clears.

Quick question, you are entering four baskets simultaneously and exiting all of them within one or two minutes of each other with your EA. Do you find it better with your method to do multiple baskets rather than increase lot sizes? Does this play to how your profitprotect EA works?

I noticed you went long on USDCHF and GBPCHF but not EURCHF -- are you making that decision based on currency strengths or is the decision based on where the currencies are in the mix and how they've been moving over the last couple of hours? USDCHF had been dropping while GBPCHF had moved a little upwards. Both were in the bottom seven on the Dashboard.

investingjeff:
T101, Thx for sharing. I am really going to sit down and analyze your statement later on today when my schedule clears. Quick question, you are entering four baskets simultaneously and exiting all of them within one or two minutes of each other with your EA. Do you find it better with your method to do multiple baskets rather than increase lot sizes? Does this play to how your profitprotect EA works? I noticed you went long on USDCHF and GBPCHF but not EURCHF -- are you making that decision based on currency strengths or is the decision based on where the currencies are in the mix and how they've been moving over the last couple of hours? USDCHF had been dropping while GBPCHF had moved a little upwards. Both were in the bottom seven on the Dashboard.

Jeff,

What i am doing right now is trading my real account and I am using all the three method in my system. Your question about the USDCHF, GBPCHF and EURCHF, currencies that we called the Midlle pairs and they way they are traded are different than what you have in part1. The next stage is how to optimized your trading after your complete practice of Part 1. On this OPtimization process will give the guideline that i develop to identify the direction of trade relative to the other groups (USD & JPY). If not done properly will result to losing two pairs than just 1 pair. But if used properly will results in 2 pairs winning than losing one. At this moment, i have taught you the easy way that is the 14 pairs straight. With that i am anticipating that you will win 12 pairs and loss 2. But it is easier to do. With optimization you attempt to even make this 2 pairs positive with a target of winning the 14 pairs. In time we will go to this part.

On the second question, it is completely a different EA (not the AccountProtect EA) that handles this type of trades. It decides when to close a basket, it also decide whether to close or maintain the trades. Sometimes at an interval dictated by the movement of profit. It also locks the profit if required. I notice that there is still a few bugs to fix until it does what i actually want.

Once all of this tools (indic and EA) are working properly, they will be pasted somewhere for downloading. By that time the guidelines for the other 2 parts will also be available. For now practice the Part 1 -- 3 methods.

Btw, guys, you can download Trader 101's profit graph indicator here ProfitChart.mq4

It took me a while to find it.