Harmonic Analysis - page 89

schemewalkers:
project m30 euro

Hey man, this is history now, why do you post it? Better post good set-ups for the near future and lets experince those together plz!

GbpJpy H4/H1 Bearish shark @ fib 88.6 coming together with 2 smaller bear butterflies in the PRZ of the shark.

Any thoughts?

Files:

There is a next potential move on GbpJpy H1 - bull butterfly at structure level.

I would expect at least a bounce.

This is btw TP1 for the bigger H4 bear butterfly and still a hair away from TP1 of the H4 shark.

lobogabor:
There is a next potential move on GbpJpy H1 - bull butterfly at structure level.

I would expect at least a bounce.

This is btw TP1 for the bigger H4 bear butterfly and still a hair away from TP1 of the H4 shark.

Very nice, I took advantage of that too, NT7 great platform isn't it?

on the 30m chart you'll see that butterfly much clearer

I was so busy closing my short, I have not reversed, but there will be more occasions, all I need is to be able to reverse my expectations. It was a nice pattern at a nice place anyway.

I am just learning NT, I do not see too much adventage over MT4, other than can get clearer view and the other than time based candles. Drawbacks compared to MT4 still much more, i.e. almost pay for anything and everything, limited indicator sets available, reloading data takes long and somewhat seems troublesome. But I am still learning. Nice to know and have it, but I do not really understand why would anybody prefer this over the MT4 unless there is a special need for ranko or range charts, and maybe some instruments not available with MT4 brokers.

UsdJpy-potential bull bat on H1, but needs to break down B level first.

Any comment?

USDCAD-H1-potential bear bat fighting on CD leg at the B level. Nice structure around PRZ. Need to see a rush (BAMM) from B to the PRZ first. Plz comment.

lobogabor:
:) I was so busy closing my short, I have not reversed, but there will be more occasions, all I need is to be able to reverse my expectations. It was a nice pattern at a nice place anyway. I am just learning NT, I do not see too much adventage over MT4, other than can get clearer view and the other than time based candles. Drawbacks compared to MT4 still much more, i.e. almost pay for anything and everything, limited indicator sets available, reloading data takes long and somewhat seems troublesome. But I am still learning. Nice to know and have it, but I do not really understand why would anybody prefer this over the MT4 unless there is a special need for ranko or range charts, and maybe some instruments not available with MT4 brokers.

I know what you are talking about, I payed for NT7 but now it's almost useless for me, because I use trading station II (marketscope) it's fxcm platform which actually perform really well for me.

my analysis in NT 7 compare to mt4 was much quicker - the fact that you actually can set hotkey for your tools, just make things easier for me,

I stopped using NT7 mostly because you cannot set your targets and/or stoploss before the trade like in MT4 and that's bad because the only option is OCO, and it isn't active if you aren't connected,

so if you'll have power-cut you could find yourself in a position you don't want to be in.

but again excellent platform for analysis.

lobogabor:
USDCAD-H1-potential bear bat fighting on CD leg at the B level. Nice structure around PRZ. Need to see a rush (BAMM) from B to the PRZ first. Plz comment.

it's weird, we look at the same thing but so different ratios:

have a look:

Files:

Thank you, this is really wierd. On the XA retracement 2 pips difference I would not pay too much attantion to, but the internal extension is definitely different. I was drawing it 2 different ways now in NT and still both are different from yours. I hope we find what is wrong and we can learn from it.

I did do the fibex from AB leg just starting A to B and then into C - that is on my post.

Then I did the fibex from AB again, but starting from A to B and back to A.

Both gives me different points from yours. All we are trying to do here is find the extended ABCD typical for a bat.

What do you think is different?

Thanks for pulling attention to it! I hope we figure out. Let me know.

Just to add to my confusion, I repeated the process in MT4 and I have a different result