Harmonic & Time - page 30

poruchik:
I use 3 ZUP

Now I see 2 patterns

maxdepth=55

do you have a backtest on the different patterns?

hi, for everyone who tried the N200, can you tell something about the pattern? did it worked for you?

pls give some feedback so i can improve it further. thanks guys.

The FiBen - Fractal in post #19 is a great indicator. The H1 & H4 are very accurate on a 15m chart. Where did you get this Harry? Can someone code an alert and hopefully an ea?

Lozang:
The FiBen - Fractal in post #19 is a great indicator. The H1 & H4 are very accurate on a 15m chart. Where did you get this Harry? Can someone code an alert and hopefully an ea?

yes, can someone add an alert to it.. i found that indicator on a forum. but i forgot what forum . i just edited the fractal to look like arrows

this can possibly happen to EUR jpy.. if price bounces.. series of n200's

Files:
ej-1.jpg  127 kb

harrymonic:
this can possibly happen to EUR jpy.. if price bounces.. series of n200's

good analysis harry. you also do elliott?

harrymonic:
yes, can someone add an alert to it.. i found that indicator on a forum. but i forgot what forum . i just edited the fractal to look like arrows

fiben_-_fractal_alert.mq4

At first run, indicator checks fractals in M5,M15,H1 & H4 timeframes, in order to compare them with future found fractals.

After that step , whenever a new fractal is found, it checks the new fractal with the last found one, and if all conditions are met, it gives an alert.

P.S: if it doesn't work as it should be, please let me know.

Guys I would like to invite you into our Skype chat room dedicated to the n200 pattern; anyone in this topic is welcome as long as you behave and stay on-topic.

If you wish to join; add n200pattern in skype and ask for a group invite or post your own Skype nickname and I will add you into the group.

See you soon!

-We will try to keep the group small (and personal) so full = full-

grandaevus:
fiben_-_fractal_alert.mq4

At first run, indicator checks fractals in M5,M15,H1 & H4 timeframes, in order to compare them with future found fractals.

After that step , whenever a new fractal is found, it checks the new fractal with the last found one, and if all conditions are met, it gives an alert.

P.S: if it doesn't work as it should be, please let me know.

Thanks grandaevus. Would you be able to make an ea that buys/sells and closes/reverses on the FiBen H1and H4 indicators?