Harmonic & Time - page 27

hi, can you guys suggest me a free charting platform that offers multiple timeframe period? bacause MT4 only offers M1,5,15,30 H1,H4 D1 etc... i need to experiment something on different timeframes such as 2 and 10 minute. thanks..

Now it is ok with QTA....but in order to better see relationship between HH-LL and HL-LH....can some coder put 2 windows?

one for HH-Ll and one for HL-LH....so we can better see time cluster!

thank's in advance

harrymonic:
hi, can you guys suggest me a free charting platform that offers multiple timeframe period? bacause MT4 only offers M1,5,15,30 H1,H4 D1 etc... i need to experiment something on different timeframes such as 2 and 10 minute. thanks..

mt5 have what you want...but I know it has different code language....

carbonmimetic:
mt5 have what you want...but I know it has different code language....

thanks man

Got stopped out on my trailing stop on eurjpy, reached limit on eurusd and currently short usdjpy but I think I will close the book for the week end on a good note.

Files:
chart6.gif  30 kb

EUR JPY possible N200 buy pattern

harrymonic:
EUR JPY possible N200 buy pattern

already opened buy position...

Files:
n2-ej_1.jpg  73 kb

harrymonic:
already opened buy position...

was stopped out. looking for re entry if possible

harrymonic:
was stopped out. looking for re entry if possible

Harry, our chart is different, there is no n200 pattern. you chart did not reflect the weekend gap. see image attached. check your broker....

Files:
ej_1.jpg  75 kb

chikanesoup:
Harry, our chart is different, there is no n200 pattern. you chart did not reflect the weekend gap. see image attached. check your broker....

....!!! your right!! i forgot about the gap & HotForex starts 1 hour later on monday. i have overlooked this. thanks a lot.!!! i was looking for re entry, but now, im not.. glad to hear from you