Harmonic & Time - page 33

another good n200 catch

Files:
n200.jpg  124 kb

harrymonic:
this is the set-up. im waiting for a price reaction near the +/ - 119.800 or +/ - 119.950 .. if it reacted. n200 is complete. see 2 images attached. again . we have to watch price action..

price fastly penetrated 119.800.. im now thinking if i will trade this.. this could be a breakout to the downside..

Sure thing, next time I get such anomaly I will get a screenshot indeed... but just checking this also happened in the indicator provided by Poruchik experienced the same thing... I got to know this D box movement, because at the very moment the alert sounds, there is a box drawn, which value I use for myself as a stop loss... a few candles later, the box changed, not only position, but also value...by the way, should I be using that box as a stop loss? or am I wrong in this...

I´m using ZUP_v135Navarro200v02 provided by grandaevus... and also ZUP_134 N200 by Poruchik

Default settings on both... no changes...

On a very preliminary observation... it seems the move when the zigzag creates a higher high than the one that triggered the navarro alert... once this happens, the D box moves and changes its size and value and position and all...

arsgoetia:
Sure thing, next time I get such anomaly I will get a screenshot indeed... but just checking this also happened in the indicator provided by Poruchik experienced the same thing... I got to know this D box movement, because at the very moment the alert sounds, there is a box drawn, which value I use for myself as a stop loss... a few candles later, the box changed, not only position, but also value...by the way, should I be using that box as a stop loss? or am I wrong in this...

not only position, but also value

Do you mean min max D price change by value?

if this is the case, I think indicator finds another pattern from a different depth of zigzag. So it redraws the D box with the new price & time values.

Zup never repaints while the found pattern zigzag depth doesn't change

Seems to be the case, exactly as you describe it... does this means I should wait until the price gets somewhat in line with the X point and just be ready and wait until this happens once the alert sounds? I´m very sorry if I´m wasting your time with these questions... has been quite a ride for me to learn this theory...

First Using This Indicator

Hello,

This day is first time i use this indicator to recognize N200 pattern. just want to learn and share.

Is there anything wrong with this or not,

Files:
eurjpy_n200.png  91 kb
xau_n200.png  103 kb

3 in 1 _____________

Files: