Harmonic & Time - page 26

Exactly, I have my orders waiting there. Cross market analysis is also suggesting this. If you look at usdjpy, cadjpy, gbpjpy, eurjpy, it's all very similar. Well worth the risk IMHO. I was a little quick to enter as I don't want to stand on the sidelines of the next move but I am partly hedged with my long eurjpy position which is doing quite well.

loumanchew:
Exactly, I have my orders waiting there. Cross market analysis is also suggesting this. If you look at usdjpy, cadjpy, gbpjpy, eurjpy, it's all very similar. Well worth the risk IMHO.

yes. thanks for sharing your insights. if we get a reaction on those levels, a reversal might come. ill post some charts later for progress

loumanchew:
Exactly, I have my orders waiting there. Cross market analysis is also suggesting this. If you look at usdjpy, cadjpy, gbpjpy, eurjpy, it's all very similar. Well worth the risk IMHO. I was a little quick to enter as I don't want to stand on the sidelines of the next move but I am partly hedged with my long eurjpy position which is doing quite well.

this is the possible pattern forming on Yen pairs, i have attached gbp jpy. the pattern we are waiting for short term can lead to a formation of a big pattern that will yeild the ultimate revesal. and they appear to be symmetric.. lets wait and see

Files:
gbp_jpy.jpg  117 kb

Also worth considering is the fact that there are many news coming out between 8 and 11 GMT concerning EUR and GBP. I would not be surprised if those would be the catalyst for the change in direction, at least short term.

harrymonic:
this is the possible pattern forming on Yen pairs, i have attached gbp jpy. the pattern we are waiting for short term can lead to a formation of a big pattern that will yeild the ultimate revesal. and they appear to be symmetric.. lets wait and see

Hmm I did not look at the H4. It does look nice indeed. I must say it is nice to find traders with similar trading styles to compare notes. It gives perspective and food for thought!

Went short EURUSD earlier, already into profit 1:1. The trigger was the bulltrap.

Files:
chart5.gif  33 kb

cool. 1:1 is ok. just dont be stopped. sometimes i also close trades even with small loss / profit if price ranged too much on time zone.

loumanchew:
Sure Eva, simply see post 76 of this thread by poruchnik for the indicators in this chart. The green harmonics and yellow lines were drawned by hand.

.Dear Loumachew I attached the QTA V6 to my chart but it failed to show the blue fractal like indic at the bottom of your chart on the QTA and also the indicator freezes my platform.Any idea what might be causing this.Suggestions will be greatly appreciated thanks.

loumanchew:
Also worth considering is the fact that there are many news coming out between 8 and 11 GMT concerning EUR and GBP. I would not be surprised if those would be the catalyst for the change in direction, at least short term.

yes , the news.. did you notice that the news is sometimes a catalyst in completing patterns . sometimes, i thought that a pattern cant be completed in a specific time because it has ranged a lot, but then, a news release triggers a pattern completion instantly in 1 to 2 bars... afterwards, it reverses . happened a lot of times this month. so we can use it as an advantage if we know the pattern that can potentially form.

harrymonic:
yes , the news.. did you notice that the news is sometimes a catalyst in completing patterns . sometimes, i thought that a pattern cant be completed in a specific time because it has ranged a lot, but then, a news release triggers a pattern completion instantly in 1 to 2 bars... afterwards, it reverses . happened a lot of times this month. so we can use it as an advantage if we know the pattern that can potentially form.

ahhhhhhh. i didnt thought of the news this way.. THANKS a lot for sharing this!!!!