Trade copy ea - page 8

Does the slave close the trade, vhen the master closes it? Even when the slave does't reach the takeprofit?

it is supposed to

dan90:
Does the slave close the trade, vhen the master closes it? Even when the slave does't reach the takeprofit?

maybe in the future

i stay to busy to mess with this ea much

dpnick:
this looks like a fantastic tool, and I would like to use it, but before I install it, can it also reverse signals, ie when signal from master is for buy, slave will sell? and same for SL's and TP's ?

If reverse feature is not part of the EA, request to Tom, would you consider adding this function ?

rgds... DP

trade copier

Has anyone downloaded Tom's EA that could forward it to me at hangit06@gmail.com? His site is down and I would like a copy. Thanks.

John

the site has never been down that i know of

trendchaser.org forwards to Trendchaser.org

the downloads are here

Index of /files

on the first post, theres a link to post 43

which has a zip file here, even if the site is down you can get it there

hangit:
Has anyone downloaded Tom's EA that could forward it to me at hangit06@gmail.com? His site is down and I would like a copy. Thanks. John

blocked

Tom;

My Avast antivirus was blocking your site. I disabled Avast and have since downloaded your EA. Do you still recommend Opera for setting it up?

John

opera uses alot of ram

i recommend using no-ip to update your dynamic ip address

it can be ran as a service

and xerver for a server, can also be ran as a service, youl need to forward a port in your router

hangit:
Tom;

My Avast antivirus was blocking your site. I disabled Avast and have since downloaded your EA. Do you still recommend Opera for setting it up?

John

Tom;

Your site has a phone number that is out of service. Do you have a current number?

John

chyi1235:

when i run install_one_click.vbs I got the following error message:

Line 550

Char 1

Error Syntax error

Code 800A03EA

Source MS VBS compilation error

does this mean my operation system environment not suitable? thanks.

Tom, I also have the same error message. I am willing to reimburse you for your time helping install your program.

John

hangit:
Tom, I also have the same error message. I am willing to reimburse you for your time helping install your program. John

I downloaded VBS and now your program is installed. The copy chart says to download latest copy of the sender and copy mq4 which I did and placed in the experts folders. Still won't function. Please advise. Thanks.

John