Trade copy ea - page 12

try this version

Files:
trade_copy.mq4  41 kb

i checked the version on my site, trade sender is actually version 6.5

its been months since iv messed with it, so there probably is some bug iv fixed

heres link

http://trendchaser.comze.com/files/metatrader/trade_sender/experts/trade_sender.mq4

it is working

It is working, thank you very much . this time new orders are not closed.

Thank you very much

cool

the bug was a value of 0 being returned

the new version on the site is updated

mihai27:
It is working, thank you very much . this time new orders are not closed. Thank you very much

question

I am working on a project that will benefit a lot of traders ,

I am asking you , becuse you are the original coder of this ea .

My project is , to make a very transparent signal providing service , where the followers have to pay at the end of the month , and have to pay a fix % from the profit they have made by following the signal provider , ore a max amount that is set by the signal provider . In other words if the % of the profit value is bigger than the fix amount the seller is willing to sell his service for, they will just pay the max amount, and not the %.

Now the idea is good because gives the followers the chance of following the sp even if they have a very small amount in they're trading account without having to invest nothing . They just pay if profitable. The idea seems to be taken with skepticism by the big fishes , but i have found allready SP `s that are willing to follow. Do you thing you have the time and possibility to recode you`re ea to be able to satisfy such needs?

Of course in time you will be rewarded for this , but at the beginning , is a risk for everybody

im studying to start college full time

i dont mess with fx anymore, all fx has done for me in the last 6 yrs is ruin everything

i still trade long term as a hobby, but thats all, just my long term trades

i dont accept coding jobs anymore, since 80% of all customers rip me off

plus they expect complicated codes for $50, id do better working at mcdonalds

from time to time when im in the mood, il pop in here to fix bugs, since i created this ea, but i wont do comlicated changes, or new projects

fx is on my back burner

so the answere is no, sorry

mihai27:

My project is , to make a very transparent signal providing service , where the followers have to pay at the end of the month , and have to pay a fix % from the profit they have made by following the signal provider , ore a max amount that is set by the signal provider . In other words if the % of the profit value is bigger than the fix amount the seller is willing to sell his service for, they will just pay the max amount, and not the %.

Now the idea is good because gives the followers the chance of following the sp even if they have a very small amount in they're trading account without having to invest nothing . They just pay if profitable. The idea seems to be taken with skepticism by the big fishes , but i have found allready SP `s that are willing to follow. Do you thing you have the time and possibility to recode you`re ea to be able to satisfy such needs?

Of course in time you will be rewarded for this , but at the beginning , is a risk for everybody

you aproach isnt interesting to us coders, we dont really care about partnerships or percents, your asking us to do alot of hard work

money talks

its like when ppl email me and say hey, i got the grail, if you code it for me for free youl have it to

iv yet to see a grail

to make a ideah like yours a reality, you gotta pay, nothing is free

be prepared to pay proffessionals 500 to a few thousand dollars

youl have to pay every1, or do the work your self

youl need more than the coder, youl need web developers n such

i learned to code because i dont have money to pay for it

creating the trade copy ea took me a few yrs off n on

its not something you just slap together in a day

mihai27:

tomhliles:
im studying to start college full time

i dont mess with fx anymore, all fx has done for me in the last 6 yrs is ruin everything

i still trade long term as a hobby, but thats all, just my long term trades

i dont accept coding jobs anymore, since 80% of all customers rip me off

plus they expect complicated codes for $50, id do better working at mcdonalds

from time to time when im in the mood, il pop in here to fix bugs, since i created this ea, but i wont do comlicated changes, or new projects

fx is on my back burner

so the answere is no, sorry
tomhliles:
you aproach isnt interesting to us coders, we dont really care about partnerships or percents, your asking us to do alot of hard work

money talks

its like when ppl email me and say hey, i got the grail, if you code it for me for free youl have it to

iv yet to see a grail

to make a ideah like yours a reality, you gotta pay, nothing is free

be prepared to pay proffessionals 500 to a few thousand dollars

youl have to pay every1, or do the work your self

youl need more than the coder, youl need web developers n such

i learned to code because i dont have money to pay for it

creating the trade copy ea took me a few yrs off n on

its not something you just slap together in a day

I have the same experiance.

They are looking for Santa Clase.

Good Luck!

Bongo

my aproach

My apoach is an aproach that will benefit to everybody . But to be able to realize something like this , you need people with the guts to start smthing like this , and as well with a vision in the longer future, and not just what can i get today .

I do understand youre point , and no hardfeelings . But as you said , money talks , well actually , it is fairly true what you are saying , and i am betting on this . This is why , for the subscribers of the service , money will talk, and when they see they are making money , they will stick with the service and pay the % amount . Now on the other hand, on the Service Provider side, well if you are a good trader, than you know that patience , and knowing when to go in , and when to go out are keys to good trading . As well , beeing profitable on the long run, is another key . So this good , long term traders, will not mind if they will get payed at the end of the month, because , they are long time players , and patient oanes.

On the programer side, i know it will be a lot of work, but , for the right programer, not only that it will be interesting, but it will be as well a chalange , and i am actually looking for 3 programers and as well web developer. And support staff . But this is a project, an idea for a long term commitment , and not just something you work for, a week , and get youre money and forget about .

If i would have the necesarry money , probably i would`nt even bother to ask like this , but i don`t . Instead , i will calmly wait untill the persons for the project they will get themselves involved . I came up with the ideea yesterday , and allready i have 3 signal providers that are ok with the concept and they want in , not to say that i have a second follower as well . We are using at the time beeing you`re trade copy ea , and he have the sp`s investor password , but for a big project , it`s gonna be pretty hard to continue using the simple copy ea , i do need to find another way ....

Hey anyway , thank you for you`re reply , and i am really grateful for yore work invested in the current trade copy ea . I wish you good luck with the college , i hope you`re not studying to become a doctor ... and hey , It is just my idea ... time will tell if it was a good thing, ore a bad oane..

today, ppl are making money by hacking and creating false reports

ppl are hacking the sites like myfxbook

do you know a profitable trader? are you profitable?

all the sites showing ppl real trading are fakes

theres coders that have mt4 to report fake trading

i dont trust any of them

go to freelancer.com

thats where every1 gets this stuff done for them

you go there and hire a coder to protect something, then the customer goes there to get it hacked

theyl hack anything you want

me personally, i dont know of any1 succsesful in fx

where are you gonna get signal providers?