then click it to run it

it will create all directories, and dl all ea's and files

then install mt4 2 times in

c:\metatrader\trade_sender

c:\metatrader\trade_copy

the directories will all ready be there if you use the script

What's a VBS file?

Visual basic?

VBScript (Visual Basic Scripting Edition) is an Active Scripting language developed by Microsoft that is modelled on Visual Basic. ...

VBScript - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

External Web Server?

I see that we can run a local webserver on the same machine that is running the Sender, but do you know of a way to upload the file to an external web server?

I have several websites and I'm running linux, I was wondering if there is a way to upload the files, not using ftp? Maybe running a script on the server? fget?

If anyone knows how I would do this I'd really appreciate it. I will also try to find a way and will post it if I find the answer.

I have uploaded a php script I found for uploading files to a website. It uses a form but hopefully someone will know how to remove the form and enter the csv file names directly so that we can execute a vbs script to upload the required files.

Files:
csvupload.zip  9 kb

Is there an installation guide for how to get this to work....sorry if I missed it. Has anyone had any luck getting this to work?

Thanks,

Ben

Great work!

Thank for this free trade copy ea, very nice and easy to use.

Good job!

i followed the instructions closely without modifying any parameters. however when i checked the folder of experts\files\ I found it manage to write tc_history.csv but not the open trades, hence the copier not getting any feed. also I notice the history is not updated "live". i tried running the terminal as administrator but no luck. my environment is windows server 2003. please advise.

also when i run install_one_click.vbs I got the following error message:

Line 550

Char 1

Error Syntax error

Code 800A03EA

Source MS VBS compilation error

does this mean my operation system environment not suitable? thanks.

Where can I download this EA? There is no attachment!

post #43

in the 1st post there is a link to that post

alex198555:
Where can I download this EA? There is no attachment!

this looks like a fantastic tool, and I would like to use it, but before I install it, can it also reverse signals, ie when signal from master is for buy, slave will sell? and same for SL's and TP's ?

If reverse feature is not part of the EA, request to Tom, would you consider adding this function ?

rgds... DP