Ras id:31495 cash cow - page 12

I apologise to others for this post since it is going off topic, and promise this is my last reply to newdigital here.

However,

newdigital:
I am not ready to deep discussion but RAS support is not responsible for the cases when the vendor change the broker or account with open trades ...

I never said RAS support is responsible for the cases when the vendor change the broker or account with open trades.

newdigital:

I know that you are completely agree that I am idiot but sorry - I do not agree with it

These are your words, not mine.

newdigital:
If you want to continue with RAS and with this forum - stop your habit please.

What exactly should I stop with? Mentioning RAS in bad light? Everything I've said I can back up (I can post all unsolved RAS support tickets and correspondence with the support).

If I insulted anyone, I apologise.

Because it looks like some strange talking ...

- "Hi support, can you help me f*ck you?"

- "Yes, I can help you f*ck you."

Same as in the army:

"31495, 31495 - message over"

"31495, this is newdigital, what is your eta to alpha 12? please copy my message over".

So, you guys are using words "f*ck you" instead of "over"? :)

Can not resist sorry ...

Just some explanation.

Changing the accounts or broker.

Some vendors are changing demo accounts or the broker.

Why?

3 reasons:

1. to hide the losses (to have good performane/stats on RAS wesbsite).

2. broker disactivated demo account.

3. VPS is restarted.

Case #1 - we had it and in this case - the signal is moving to inactive mode to prevent new subscribers to subscribe (old subscribers can use it with no problem). Some other action againt the vendor can be done too based on the situation developing on the future for example.

Case #2.

mostly - it is the case with Alpari UK demo accounts (they are providing some campaign for disactivating demo accounts), or vendor is using demo account with time expiration (for example - broker can provide demo acount for 1 month only).

Case #3.

VPS is restarted.

In this case - metatraders are closed.

It is very very often case.

There are some tool and thread about how to prevent it.

It is difficult to find for me now - but if anyone is interesting so look at the following threads:

- run many EAs (VPS, dedicated servers, etc): EA on remote servers; EA Hosting Service - Includes monitoring; How to on Linux ?; Too many MT4 platforms limitation!?!?; If you can help me with a setup for EA portfolio; Looking for VPS for EA.

How can I share files between my computer and VPS: read this small thread.

- Software to shutdown/reboot a VPS: Description and Link

-----------

So, to summarize:

- VPS: use proven VPS or server; use special tool or any (it was described on the threads) to prevent this issue to be in the following way (how it should be done): if VPS is restarted so your Metatraders will be opened once again - there are some discussion how to do it in simple way - go to the links above.

- use proven brokers which have no demo expiration and no demo server problems. Of course, it is better to use real live account but if impossible - select the broker carefully. Later on we will be able to use FXCM registered via RAS so hope that this issue will be fixed (just hope so). Select good broker for your trading - it is 50% of the sucess.

- report to RAS support about the cases with "closed trades without closing price" error. Why RAS support? When you are openning the ticket in support so all RAS staff can read it receiving it by email and so on. So,it is official: if one support guy did mistake with reply- other RAS workers can correct him and so on. So, better to go to RAS support than send PM for example. Please note: we (tsd forum moderators) are not involved in any tickets concernig refunding (in accounting dept), and in chat/phone (we can not see those tickets)- but we can help in some cases of course.

I hope that with autotrading feature - something will be fixed (brokers' issue) and everything will be easy going in this case.

That's all news.

Inconsistent

tal123:

who ever trade with 2k account and 0.01 lot size end up this week with

$50 in profit which is 2.5%,what we look up here it's stady growth of 10%-

20% a month with minimum risk and minimum floating DD,i saw few

provider on RAS that use martingale EA with 20-50% floating DD

personaly i think it's crazy.

have a nice weekend all

tal

You told 20-50% floating DD in martingale EA was crazy, but now your signal has floating loss about USD300, which is about 15% of USD2000 account??? Why you do not cut loss right now?? What is your fix cut loss percentage?

jack042:
You told 20-50% floating DD in martingale EA was crazy, but now your signal has floating loss about USD300, which is about 15% of USD2000 account??? Why you do not cut loss right now?? What is your fix cut loss percentage?

i have now $260 floating DD with 0.02 lot size,

i told eberyone to open 0.01 lot size with 2k ccount so it should be 130$ at this monent which is 7%,max floating yesterday was 10% with my suggest lot size,10% floating DD after the market crash ,still no one should burn is account if he took my suggest lot size.

best

tal

to all my subscriber

to all my subscriber,

in the next few days i will provide to all of you investor password that you can

follow the trades easily,also i can provide for free trade copier that you can

copy my trades directly to your platform, of course

you still have to pay the subscription to RAS every month,i realy want to

keep very small group that i can give good support,

i am changing my stredagy,you can follow my trades in the next two week.

please pm me with your user at RAS and i'll provide you investor pass.

best to all

tal

newdigital:
Just some explanation.

Changing the accounts or broker.

Some vendors are changing demo accounts or the broker.

Why?

3 reasons:

1. to hide the losses (to have good performane/stats on RAS wesbsite).

2. broker disactivated demo account.

3. VPS is restarted.

Case #1 - we had it and in this case - the signal is moving to inactive mode to prevent new subscribers to subscribe (old subscribers can use it with no problem). Some other action againt the vendor can be done too based on the situation developing on the future for example.

Case #2.

mostly - it is the case with Alpari UK demo accounts (they are providing some campaign for disactivating demo accounts), or vendor is using demo account with time expiration (for example - broker can provide demo acount for 1 month only).

Case #3.

VPS is restarted.

In this case - metatraders are closed.

It is very very often case.

There are some tool and thread about how to prevent it.

It is difficult to find for me now - but if anyone is interesting so look at the following threads:

ND,

As admin of rentasignal what action you did if you found the vendor manipulate its performance record by hiding its loss position?

Tal, can you please tell us more about your new strategy. In which ways it'll be different than your current strategy? As I'm a subscriber, I need to know what will be changed.

Thanks..

deviator:
I agree with you ND. Something odd going on with "cash cow". Look at my post #79

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180329/page6

and #80

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180329/page6

Nobody pays attention to it. Everybody sees just big profits and ignores fishy things....

Deviator,

Just a question. Tal didnot tell us her trading system before, but how did you know that she used T101?

tal123:
to all my subscriber,

in the next few days i will provide to all of you investor password that you can

follow the trades easily,also i can provide for free trade copier that you can

copy my trades directly to your platform, of course

you still have to pay the subscription to RAS every month,i realy want to

keep very small group that i can give good support,

i am changing my stredagy,you can follow my trades in the next two week.

please pm me with your user at RAS and i'll provide you investor pass.

best to all

tal

Did you do as ND said? Did you try to change brokers mid stream? It seems you are now hedging too? Did I see you sign your name in this thread as 'ramliam' at one point??

As far as $130 dd as you say. Maybe you should clarify whether people should be playing with dimes or pennies. ".01" can mean either, and if you mean pennies, your signal will never pay enough to be worth it with those numbers. If you mean dimes, well then your DD was def over $300.

As far as RAS service is concerned. I have used the service flawlessly for several months now, so really see no reason for it to act up now.