Ras id:31495 cash cow - page 3

Amazing!

After subscription last week, I have watched the first live trading on demo during Asian session today (as I am in New Zealand). My first impression was just amazing.

How was it possible? All eight pairs won profit!!

Now I have started to study T101, but your trading was beyond my imagination and beyound T101 description.

I should have traded on real money account rather than demo even if you said demo trading for at least one month. I hope and believe that you will continue taking profit.

Thank you for your hard work, and thank you for your willingness to share you profession with others like me!

Best regards,

great

well done. transparency and honesty is all I'm asking.

two very basic things which are largely absent in forex.

the only problem is that people can copy your trades this way.

I recommend changing the password after 1 week which should be enough time to prove.

tal123:
thanks a lot my friend,

i will continue focus on my trading,

here is somthing for my friend tahiti:

i set up demo account just to show you that this is for real same system :

login:2656264

pass:fb4ptac

server:IBFX-MT4-Demo1

tahiti let me tell you about honest:the last few years i learned forex,i spent time and money in amount that you can't imagine,and guess what is my goal?,my goal first of all to help very poor pepole,i am by far to be rich,i don't have the time or money to enjoy from life,i am planning to keep developing more systems with RAS money and all my customer can be enjoy from that,i really want to stay and keep trading forex to the rest of my life.

best regards

tal

nzfriendlee:
After subscription last week, I have watched the first live trading on demo during Asian session today (as I am in New Zealand). My first impression was just amazing.

How was it possible? All eight pairs won profit!!

Now I have started to study T101, but your trading was beyond my imagination and beyound T101 description.

I should have traded on real money account rather than demo even if you said demo trading for at least one month. I hope and believe that you will continue taking profit.

Thank you for your hard work, and thank you for your willingness to share you profession with others like me!

Best regards,

thank you,

get ready for few baskets like this few times a week.

best regards

tal

thanks a lot

tahiti:
well done. transparency and honesty is all I'm asking.

two very basic things which are largely absent in forex.

the only problem is that people can copy your trades this way.

I recommend changing the password after 1 week which should be enough time to prove.

no heart filling my friend,

best regards

tal

hi,

i also saw your signal, but was too late, i already chose an other one

how does your ea work? do i have to open multiple tabs for each currency your ea is trading and place the ea on it? thanks in advance!

be in contact with me since i am live with you this week

tal123:
no heart filling my friend,

best regards

tal

hi

since i am live with you this week can i be with you in contact? my email is: jim123456@inbox.com

you could put into the header rent a signal i should its from you

by the way this week it was 2 sets of good trades. if someone has a question how to use the ea just a general question should be in contact with rent a signal they are here to help i always had good experience with them so you don't need to ask the person who gives the signal how to use it. hope to make money in the future with your signal because some signals i tried were not worth the money i paid hopefully this one will be good meanwhile it looks good.

good luck

tall

chaim

Working hours

Dear Tal,

I have just subscribed your forex signals in rentasignal.com

I hope can benefit from your signals and also can learn from your trading manner.

However, I would appreciate if you kindly let me know which hours (GMT time) I need to be at my computer to see your signals?

It is my first time for this type of signals. I installed the expert adviser and also I made setting to confirm the signals manually. does it mean that each time you send a trade signal I will hear a sound alert in my MT4 software and need to see the signal and approve it?

can I also receive your trade alerts by my email? because if I am not on my PC, then can check my email by mobile computer and then go to my laptop and open the trade position.

Sincerely,

Dokijoon (Mehrdad)

dokijoon:
Dear Tal,

I have just subscribed your forex signals in rentasignal.com

I hope can benefit from your signals and also can learn from your trading manner.

However, I would appreciate if you kindly let me know which hours (GMT time) I need to be at my computer to see your signals?

It is my first time for this type of signals. I installed the expert adviser and also I made setting to confirm the signals manually. does it mean that each time you send a trade signal I will hear a sound alert in my MT4 software and need to see the signal and approve it?

can I also receive your trade alerts by my email? because if I am not on my PC, then can check my email by mobile computer and then go to my laptop and open the trade position.

Sincerely,

Dokijoon (Mehrdad)

well if you put the ea in the mt4 it will do the same trade that you see in rent a signel no need to send email or be at the computer for that please ask all that at rent a signel if you paid money thay will help you

tal keep up the good work

chaim

ido370:
hi,

i also saw your signal, but was too late, i already chose an other one

how does your ea work? do i have to open multiple tabs for each currency your ea is trading and place the ea on it? thanks in advance!

hello ido,

it's very complicate for me to tell the all Strategy bhind my signals,

lets put it this way: no EA should left alone to do all the job,

i have many years of expiriance as a trader.

so i combine manual trading expiriance with EA.

best regards

tal