Ras id:31495 cash cow - page 11

RAS, any comments? hacked again? Did this happen on any other signals? Cash Cow were the only ones I had open. Lost a lot of money today, I hope RAS can figure out what happened so it doesn't happen again.

No Responsibility

It was a terrible disaster today, closing all the open positions by error.

But there is no one who takes responsibility. Even no word says sorry.

What kind of business is that?

Is it because we are in cyber space where we cannot see each other?

Can we do whatever we want in this world?

please let me know about their manual trades.

email janelavagnoli@hotmail.com

tal123:
if you look on my mti and look on RAS page all position still open i don't get it,don't open the trades again let it go,i promise you that you recover this lost .

i will trade manually inthe next two weeks and who ever is happy will go live.

best

tal

If you look below RAS graph picture you'll see "Generated On 2010-06-29 09:12:57 GMT", so this was not updated for a while. Also, MTI has snapshot from "Wed 30 Jun 2010 01:00:00", can you update it?

amsads:

Also, from my previous experience contacting RAS support, you can actually forget about it because RAS support are all a bunch of idiots, they do not know how to solve issues.

Completely agree, they don't bother to solve anything. I have several high prio tickets related to RAS bugs and bad service opened for months, nobody ever replied.

amsads:
Hi Tal,

I just want to say I am interested in your new manual trades system. Can you talk us more on that? What kind of strategy it used for trades? intraday? scalps etc...

Do you have any results to show to me?

Also, I am willing to manually pay you the monthly fee because I really don't want to go through RAS anymore,
amsads:
...RAS support are all a bunch of idiots
miljenko4:
Completely agree

amsads was banned permanently.

And for all the vendors: if you are changing the broker without closing open trades (it is possible to see looking on the sequence of MIDs) so at least, please - go to your forum thread and say about it.

To miljenko4:

It is international world so please be more international. If you have some bad habits or whatever - use it inside your country please.

newdigital:

To miljenko4:

It is international world so please be more international. If you have some bad habits or whatever - use it inside your country please.

You took out amsads's insult from the post and then quoted my words "completely agree".

Don't take my words out of the context, please read what followed after "completely agree". I agreed that there is no point expecting RAS support will solve anything and gave example from my own experience that supports this.

I've complained about RAS service/support at several places on this forum, but never used bad language, go on and check. If I wanted, I would do it myself, not quote somebody else.

BTW, pay more attention to your own words (quoted above), because you are insulting not only me but everyone from my country.

I am not ready to deep discussion but RAS support is not responsible for the cases when the vendor change the broker or account with open trades ...

I know that you are completely agree that I am idiot but sorry - I do not agree with it

If you want to continue with RAS and with this forum - stop your habit please.

Otherwise we (tsd forum moderators) will stop replying to the tickets in support (we are doing it for free as you know) and you will speak with first level support by chat or whatever they are using sorry.

newdigital:
I am not ready to deep discussion but RAS support is not responsible for the cases when the vendor change the broker or account with open trades ...

I know that you are completely agree that I am idiot but sorry - I do not agree with it

If you want to continue with RAS and with this forum - stop your habit please.

I agree with you ND. Something odd going on with "cash cow". Look at my post #79

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180329/page6

and #80

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180329/page6

Nobody pays attention to it. Everybody sees just big profits and ignores fishy things....