Bulletproof - page 29

xxxx...When I was little I liked playing with my grandma threads of different color...and after some time I would come up with something that looked exactly like the chart you posted:)

----------- here is a statistical chart , forget everything in the chart, except the extreme Left bit -- can you tell what will happen on Monday morning or August ?

most old people got 1 reason to be stalkers for the youngsters -- we really can't put superglue to our seat when the space shuttle (entry) launch into Orbit (before exit) -- there could be better strategy for that -- even we accept some loss, so that we only watch the chart when we are in the orbit and see when should we get dislodge

if you want my template and all the indicators there (as below), you just have to ASK ME

I have told all the people in this thread, I was in a GIVE AWAY mood for my 5M chart

oooh, I contribute some of my humble coding skill to xard thread, did you see and download -- not too bad ! (hard for me to figure out how - 1 day, until the last couple of hours, I figure out how to do it -- could give you the before and after MQ4)

Pava:
I can't code...but if you're going to use sar adx & fractals...you'll be 75% of the time late for the meal...& 25% of the time you'll pay someone else's bill...trust me...which all & all will leave you hungry and broke....

once pava said, no wonder why I am losing

in the past, I use HullTrend a lot -- as I spent ages to re-code it, to let it have some prediction power

having in mind what pava said, I reviewed all my templates again, delete hulltrend for most of them

it is an indicator repaint the whole candle and just color the whole candle with HIGH and LOW of that candle

Now, I realise, so much good indicator in that template

while hull trend try to predict the immediate , next 2 hours BUY or SELL

that is the main indicator that drive me TOTALLY WILD

as a conclusion : for the benefit of others,

first, reset your SL / TP -- most people get wrong with this one

second, if a repaint or almost non-repaint indicator get you loss or undecisive -- DUMP it -- as hull trend (that got up color and down color) is like follow the bouncing trend and trying to get imminent 15 pip profit

textbook case in current month is $euraud and $cadjpy -- both of them don't have the unusual swing as in $eurusd and $audusd -- so we can use it for tuning and optimisation

===== one more thing that drove me wild recently is 4 digit , 5 digit =======

I get used to 4 digit, the calibration is either 10 pip or 15 pip

when I use that MT4 , from that broker and start to trade, suddenly it become 5 digits, if someone got a good solution for easy adjustment of the vertical scale, pls let me know -- don't wanna to spend my time in doing the scale to start with

good xxxx...simplicity is the key to making better decisions...

xx3xxx:
once pava said, no wonder why I am losing

in the past, I use HullTrend a lot -- as I spent ages to re-code it, to let it have some prediction power

having in mind what pava said, I reviewed all my templates again, delete hulltrend for most of them

it is an indicator repaint the whole candle and just color the whole candle with HIGH and LOW of that candle

Now, I realise, so much good indicator in that template

while hull trend try to predict the immediate , next 2 hours BUY or SELL

that is the main indicator that drive me TOTALLY WILD

as a conclusion : for the benefit of others,

first, reset your SL / TP -- most people get wrong with this one

second, if a repaint or almost non-repaint indicator get you loss or undecisive -- DUMP it -- as hull trend (that got up color and down color) is like follow the bouncing trend and trying to get imminent 15 pip profit

textbook case in current month is $euraud and $cadjpy -- both of them don't have the unusual swing as in $eurusd and $audusd -- so we can use it for tuning and optimisation

===== one more thing that drove me wild recently is 4 digit , 5 digit =======

I get used to 4 digit, the calibration is either 10 pip or 15 pip

when I use that MT4 , from that broker and start to trade, suddenly it become 5 digits, if someone got a good solution for easy adjustment of the vertical scale, pls let me know -- don't wanna to spend my time in doing the scale to start with

No need to go wild, go Elite. HMA Nrp Bands !!!!!

mrtools:
No need to go wild, go Elite. HMA Nrp Bands !!!!!

It's a bit late...

Xard777

xard777:
It's a bit late... Xard777

...just enough to loose all the money you've got:)...

1 day 700-800 pips

2 day hold 1500 pips or more..

3 day hold 3200 pips

weekly hold.....

no more indicator...

5 broker ,,,,

god bless u all..

too many spy here...sorry i can showw only thiss..

be smart...

god bless u all..

Files:
no_3.jpg  20 kb
no_2.jpg  33 kb

show us the statement -- 1 account ??!

martingale ? , impressive though !