Bulletproof - page 32

Hey Pava, Maybe you can help me here...

Is a Stochastic liable to repaint here or will it be ok for confirming turning point???

All the best

Xard777

Hi Pava,

Nice thread...thought I would make a contribution...

Just download and set as desktop background

Now you will never miss a game...tadah!

All the best

Xard777

zotopec:
hello there guys ...

I have been an almost austere watcher of these forums and I can carefully say that these forums have helped me a lot in my trading. There have been extra-ordinary indicators but sadly they did not matched my trading style ... SSRC is a good one ... somebody tipped in the forum to turn the snake factor off ... I did and it turned a little weird. But I wanna use this indicator for ... it won't affect my trading much either. Because I am gonna use it when it has changed sides ... this is not an overdold/overbought indicator for me but a bias indicator. I will share my system here in grace for your sharing this indicator here.

I use CCI histogram parameter 34 ... and its zero line cross for entry ... for exits I use historical supports and resistances. But when CCI penetrates zero line on either side ... sometimes it tends to change direction with every single, two or three bars ... thats where SSRC comes in ... if it is in lower portion ... I know the below zero line cross of CCI is valid ... and vice versa.

For more authentication ... it should be used a little more intelligently ... this is not mechanical ... if SSRC has crossed long long before CCI changes direction ... be cautious. On 15M TF usually my CCI almost follows SSRC.

Anyone wanting to try my strategy ... don't be hasty ... check it and double check it and share war-history here. If CCI crosses zero line confirmed and SSRC is sloping down or up ... I usually pass that trade ... for the sake of authentication. Cause I am willing to trade less but not willing to succumb losses that could have been avoided. I have seen in live ... that sometimes there is a 30-50 pip move where CCI crosses confirmed and SSRC is sloping down or up but it gives hiccups ... test history with this one and you will know. Guys we might have something here of real value.

Mighty thanks for your part of sharing.

Sound interesting. Would you mind to post your template and indis as well

Modern Art

xx3xxx:
I will put this indicator on my 30M template again, but I do not usually watch this template, but maybe author spent time on it as it will profile the curve as it was, so there could be something there - if we get disorientated [ in current market scenario ] the orgasmic bit of the candle may be more useful than the whole candle

Hi xx3xxx,

I m one of your fan in a way of your chart presentation. Unfortunately till now I still cant figure out or simply have no idea how to read your chart. I may be blind to fail to figure our Bearish and Bull signal on your chart. They are more like modern art for me and you know they are very beautiful. A photo of getting rich may be.

Why dont you make it simple.

-------------------------

HeHe...guess my thread not BULLETPROOF after all!...4X got IN!

reading it

I guess it is a learning process in acquiring forex indicator knowledge [ e.g. the last green one show that, if we believe the general trend still upward, that moment is an excellent pricing to buy , or set a limit order, about 5 pip above the spot market price -- that took me some time to learn how to read chartings and I don't usually share those knowledge

I already only select those that please my eyes, sit down and trade type of indicator already, and I like to archive those that is not trustwrothy or take too much time ones

----------------------

in this thread-- BULLETPROOF, pava and participator upload many indicator

that will stop auto - repaint, and auto- update

i.e. some indicator, (will have few version in this thread) that will

not update itself unless you click TF button , such as 30M - 1H then 30M again

if we want to LEARN MQ4

quite a good thread to learn the indicator, what make those auto-update function HALT (stop it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zj7qIvlpWo

this way, when we see an indicator that consume too much CPU power , or repaint to a stage that become useless, we can APPLY the MQ4 technique and make it stop / resume it auto-repaint function

but you really have to download the indicator, print it out, the compare and contrast (and test on MT4) , which few line of the coding that make it stop auto-repaint -- all the same indicator but slightly different coding are in this thread -- ONLY IF YOU WANNA TO learn a bit coding and make your programming knowledge become immediateness applicable to other indicators that you try to MODIFY

the names of those few indicators that I am talking about are (i.e. same name in this thread, but diff people post diff version that behave slight differently, i.e. diff version)

[[[AdvancedGetOscillator

[[[ PSar_MTF_sw

[[[ RoughSMI

=======

enclose something for fun -- an useless indicator

this one draw a beautiful curve across the candle, but the shape change again every few bars later

------

some people really don't read what I wrote

I said useless indicator (the enclosed one), still 5 people downloaded it -- are they illiterate , or am I boring

Files:

First, I don't drink aussie beer

(or any other alcoholic stuff , soda tastes better)

today , now-- tue 17:00 GMT

here is an IQ question

can you tell from the above dig, -- it will go UP or come down

price of EURCAD i.e. ED is 1-4005

====

another dig to let you see more

now, can you tell is 1-4005 is a good price to enter, will it go up or come down

------

my suggested answer would be

about 50 pip below this level, set 1 LO to sell

you could buy now, it got about 35% chance to go up

if your nap go beyond couple of hours, i.e. you forgot to exit (when it shall go up)

you still have plenty of chance to get out at breakeven (only if it go up first, i.e. if it come down first, you probably could take a loss)

i.e. my bet is about 55%, the price will go quite flat till USA late evening

-----

these 2 dig belong to PAVA bullet thread because

-- the subwindow indicators are found in this thread -- however sssssh, it could repaint heavily (both of us know this indicator repaint to a point that you can't rely on it to determine the direction)

----------

welcome to post -- how you will trade,

will you make a bet, that next leg (beyond GMT 17:00), that it shall go up (60pip or more) or come down (65 pip or more)

--- answer on ED movment on tue ---

time now is tue , GMT 19:40

ED price gone up and reach 1-4065 -- if I watch my trading portfolio, I probably exit at around 1-4065

--- this is NOT BAD, because, even my view is FLATLINER

I thought (couple of hours ago), it could go up , then I cash it

and if I have set a LO to sell ED, the price will not get hit !!

Files:
uloiu.jpg  95 kb

4x...Wow!...Where to begin?!

et al..........

" I said useless indicator (the enclosed one), still 5 people downloaded it -- are they illiterate , or am I boring.........? "

both.

cheers,

S