Bulletproof - page 23

Hg

Pava:
xxxx...I think you are having an identity crisis...you are NOT Pava!...you are taking over this thread...why so aggressive?:)

Its clear he has found the grail and sadly only two of you will have the chance to experience it. Better buck up and give him what he needs.

homestudy:
Its clear he has found the grail and sadly only two of you will have the chance to experience it. Better buck up and give him what he needs.

You might ass well speak in chinese to me...coz I can't hear you:)....

Its Your Time

Pava:
You might ass well speak in chinese to me...coz I can't hear you:)....

I have watched your frantic search for the grail for some time now and I would hate to see it pass you by when it is there for your taking. XXX is ready to give it to you. Time to buck up and give him what he wants. Might ass well take it, a chance like this may never come again. You know I see a lot of XXX in you.

Enjoy

homestudy:
I have watched your frantic search for the grail for some time now and I would hate to see it pass you by when it is there for your taking. XXX is ready to give it to you. Time to buck up and give him what he wants. Might ass well take it, a chance like this may never come again. You know I see a lot of XXX in you. Enjoy

HeHe...I'll pass this incredible opportunity...you know...I see a lot of xxxx in you too...one head two legs, two arms...unless amputated....:)

free give - away of my work

thought about it for a week

conclusion, I decide to give my 5M mix of indicators + template + settings away -- that I made

--- only 2 persons will be given the zipped file i.e. something good, ready to be used right away !!

ONLY CONDITIONS require are :

=== at least , made 10 positive contribution in all his/ her thread / reply -- request / flattering comment does not count, i.e. critical , constructive, phenomenon all counted as contribution to the forum i.e. done his homework

=== only 1 or 2 indicator will be missing from my 5M template based on this thread

== agree to tell us the phenomenon that he notice of my 5M template + indicator -- I won't call it SYSTEM at this stage

--- agree not to pass the encrypt zip file forward , nor put the screen capture anywhere, however mention of the indicator name used is OK

==> if you are interested in 5 minutes TP

and almost all the indicator in my 5M template (shown) and setting that I have been using

please PUT your NAME here and said you want it (in the thread , don't PM me) -- and I will give out 2 copies before NEXT MONDAY

Please help me convert this mt4 indicator into mt5

Hey, Guys

This is a really nice indicator that works for me.

Can you please do me a favor. Can you convert this mt4 indicators into Mt5..

Thanks in advance

Patel

Files:

leledc:
I need 2 more buffer to add zerolag...But i don't understand which is the difference between the old one and this:they are the same stoch.Let me know if you want the same,but i'll need to delete 2 buffers and replace them with zerolag buffers for calculation.Bye

=====================================================

Hi Leledc,

Thanks for the quick response; reason why I would like to use this one, is for the colour changes. I do realise that it is the same coding, but the colour-change comes in earlier than the cross naturally.

Feel free to delete 2 buffers as long as you just keep the feature of colour-change I will be most happy.

Thanking you most sincerely.

asnbmp999:
Hey, Guys

This is a really nice indicator that works for me.

Can you please do me a favor. Can you convert this mt4 indicators into Mt5..

Thanks in advance

Patel

Repainting indicators !