Bulletproof - page 34

Pava:
give your email...i'll send it to you

Already PMed you!

Pava can you show me how to install?

MT4 for Mac

clon_tron:
Pava can you show me how to install?

So it's better to get it from Pava than to get it from the original source (FREE) and bother Pava with the installation when there's a few videos in the original website to help you out with it?

Wow! I'ts really amazing the level of stupidity out there!

I'm not insinuating that Pava will do this, but anybody can inject a Virus or Trojan in the file that you're getting from a third party to steal all your data including account number, password, or whatever personal information you have stored in your hard drive, etc...

- Besides - there's a new updated version of MacWrapper MT4 out there already with previous bugs fixed.

I don't know if I should wish you good luck. I don't think people who do this deserve it anyway. They just asking for trouble.

mine works just fine:)...and thanks everyone who made this wonderful little program...

(no trojans from me:)

P.S.: ...and I don't get it...if the software is free...why go into a trouble requesting people emailing and stuff...is it truly necessary?

trojans is not that scary if you got basic defensive stuff in your computer

there is 1 thing we should take care

sometime, some site offer facebook, hotmail log in etc

i.e. you use both pwd and user of your hotmail

but you are not at the site of hotmail

but a new site instead

or even worse

some email from known people hotmail, send you a link

the link telling you some photos to be seen but you can only use hotmail set of pwd to log in a foreign site

those are really bad and mean stuff, although they won't do much damaged

so before hitting hyperlink in a friend / colleague email

first, see whether it is a short email from your friend hotmail address

second, don't hesitate to ask AGAIN for your friend (by email back) that they did really send a link

the link usually wrap with NON-PURE-URL

i.e. it won't be imgur.com/seethispicture.jpg

but <A HREF stuff i.e. click here to see photo set (but hidden full milacious URL that take you log in)

i.e. simple strategy

if there is membership log in / facebook log in

use memebership log in for that site

secret question to disclose or reset password, could use that site to add some variation to the answer that you normally would use, e..g. if my answer to secret question is SOSECRET

then the secret answer to say forex-tsd site could be SOSECRETtsd or 2nd and 3rd syllable

e.g. SOSECRETrt -- so no way for some other people to guess

luckily ex4, mt4 and videos stuff seldom have virus, trojan is over-exaggerated

as what is the point to find a few cookies in the temp folder, why not just clear all cookies

instead of install a software that is free and proclaim to find you a few trojans that won't hurt you

it is not supermarket trojan anyway --

there is lots of trojans in my local pharmacy

here is a template I've been playing with for the last few days...zz indicator is buggy...and wouldn't mind having hlr color coded...anyways...anyone wants to try it out is welcome...:)

Files:

Pava thanks! But MTF_NonLagMA_v7.101. hangs my MT4 platform and doesn't show me anything.

How can i fix that?

clon_tron:
Pava thanks! But MTF_NonLagMA_v7.101. hangs my MT4 platform and doesn't show me anything. How can i fix that?

actually...you don't need that MA...important to see 4 signals together...w/HLR for confirmation...that MA lags anyways...since it's MTF...

The forex market is a 24/7 market and currency prices may change any time. It is not possible for any individual to monitor those fluctuations every moment of the day. Here the robotic software can completely change the way you use to trade and take you the to higher level.

http://RoboticTradingSystems.com