Bulletproof - page 24

hi xx3xxx

if you find some better indicators,please share with us.thank you

yourspace

having 5 pip profit (i.e. 7 to 12 to 22 -- real pip spread charged by your forex broker) pip movement is NASA science

accuracy need to be in the 90% percentile to get it right

-- if you are just average, I am a bit below, just don't try it

I stick to my current research direction 30M , on favorable probabilistic statistical sound perfect entry price study -- obviously, today, I will be doing good

----

we are unable to say that PAVA exotic method , will not work and sustain proper profit each 1/2 days

as he know pip spread is more than it costs us -- supposesively, , I could have already guess one way to do HIS technique, but total revolutionise on what our FAITH on indicators and template -- as it could be pretty simple and substainable

----

--- or you could pay the generous leledc to do it for you -- I THINK He should get paid for his work that spend on indicator -- because, we don't even give him positive or negative (just be polite) feedback on how well these indicators in LIVE trading conditions (we just take, never give)

heheh , forex is fishing bait

like the curly worm on the fishing hook or the dead big fish in the BP blacken pier

but at least he is a contributor by pick and mix of indicators and tell us his weekend homework, maybe aud/nzd his exp work on this pair, so I try to be fair to him as well

the recent candle pattern remind me of the BUSY LANE in the interstate during weekends (before and after)

now, we have wifi, many cars got 1-way (receive only) GPS, there is toll booth electronic payment card too on the windscreen

any wise man gotsome cool idea on resolve or relieve or Less commute (many services are just mainly commute) with the advance of internet and wifi now

-- hahah , we can't expect more than 10% people will win in forex i.e. the banks and the broker supercomputer will take all the NEGATIVE SPREAD COST that it might exist -- could be the reason why we still got less than 50% of winning probability in this forex game (after pip spread cost being deducted)

for High Frequency trading, besides the market scenarios

there are at least 3 factors that you must find the indicator to answer all those Q (you could set up the benchmark Q yourself) -- but your SL is still likely to hit by the Market Movers and if you trade with that high success rate, you will be the target of your own brokers

micro TF movement is like cockroaches while macro TF movement is sea turtule that stuck in BP spills

i.e. we suppose to find that ONE indicator that most retail traders likely to use in 15M or 30M or 1hr TF, and if there is enough retailer buy on certain price level, then the Market Movers is likely to destroy their SL -- I think this is the right statistical approach to forex winning -- no big secret [ let say , you were the manager of a trading floor, how will you move the market and pocket all the pips that you want, forex move that way ]

I do stumble on TRO forum , elsewhere, can't say where it is, but using one or 2 of his indicators, the way he changes the display more easy for Normal people to visualise what's going on -- you might find few of the indicator (the % is low) useful too , if you can locate what is the URL address

strive for good indicator

just like intelligence home, with sensor and turn on and off for you along your path (chart path)

but it take time and money to build such a good mix of template or filtered approach on trading good tactics

there are discrepancies with the appropriate TF that traders should use [ got 5M , 15M , 30M that I am happy with their non repaint- or sort of, templates, ready to give away 5M only, so this is the correct thread ], diff people got description of candle with diff TF in this type of candle pattern in JUNE

I am seriously considering PAVA comment on why pip spread cost could be his TP -- with load of my personal statistics collected, maybe I could devise something

hi pava

when i drag ssrc.mq4 to the 1Rough SMI.mq4, the two indicators have a place. but when i enlarge the chart. the two indicators do not have the same place like before. how to locate the two indicators? hope you can help me.thank you

yourspace

Files:
00711.jpg  371 kb

yourspace:
hi pava

when i drag ssrc.mq4 to the 1Rough SMI.mq4, the two indicators have a place. but when i enlarge the chart. the two indicators do not have the same place like before. how to locate the two indicators? hope you can help me.thank you

yourspace

I don't change the size of the chart at all...and have consistency that way...

asnbmp999:
Hey, Guys

This is a really nice indicator that works for me.

Can you please do me a favor. Can you convert this mt4 indicators into Mt5..

Thanks in advance

Patel

patel , I took a quick look but I think you could find much better ones out there, there is a bunch to choose from too -- if you find a non-repaint one and able to use it well, then there is the ONE, it just repaint the last line or left one or 2 undrawn

there is a thread about MT5 related coding issue , somewhere

so, it may save you more time to search it, rather than re-inventing the wheel

-- but I am not a big fan of ZZ myself -- as our thinking could be swinging , that is no no in trading

===

in surgical table, your surgeon is your god and nothing is bullet proof (dr will deprive their own income for raising your living standard , ha )

so I like the name of pava thread

I already able to tell few currency pairs, the approx rebound level of each day , it fits certain market scenario - not the market now -- never seen it move and cluster like this before

and most strategies is crap, lead to substantial loss , otherwise I will research into few profitable EA

pava words inspire me to try strategy 1 or 2 more times [ probably the last 1 or last 2 -- waste of time, mostly , leap of faith dream ]

I am thinking research into the success rate [%] of "SET and FORGOTabout it" system, by using LO only i.e. set few LO

then set OCO and play with 30M candles cluster for warm up sit-up exercise -- maybe there is some preserved logic in his few pips thinkings, but not literally

however 5 pip to be TP while risking -3 to - 16 pip spread cost to the broker does not make sense, so I will modify it, but only use LO will be used -- to avoid all the human intervention fuss, may need one more judgment call assume there could be bull whip in the USA hours of that day [ that move is more risky than LO entry == as I will get LIVE spot market code from the broker datastream offer]

backteston ONLY TODAY (thurs) few currency pair, the result is mixed i.e. probably worth study this type of set and forgot about it tactics but probably get ZERO-SUM while give pairs of pip spread hedge cost BACK to brokers during closing time

====

yourspace

would you like my 5M template + indicators + settings

if you want it, I will randomly few REPLY post that you put up -- I am ready to give away - 2 copies only

as forex could be like an elderly MD , in historical chart , promise you one thing, but when you try it LIVE, it is another : Side - Effect cause all the symptoms, so I have not test that Mine vigorously, but I do know the repaint issue is within acceptable level if there is no 40 to 60 pips determination candle in 5M TF -- the medic analogue, I was talking about tachycardia bradycardia which are 2 group of medications

I guess we could appreciate the kind coder by sending some light parcel to his / her friend address -- as coding is kinda fun (but about 40% become helpful in live live trading -- the revised version , as it is quite easy to mix up stuff when we do trial and error or make it even more sophisticated)

this is EUR/USD , last 3 trading day -- one of those indicator is SSRC - for sure

here, I got my SSRC on eur/usd

I have to force to refresh it ( change to 1H then back to 30M) -- but I could see its predictive power in the right moment [ in historic chart -- about 2 to 3 hr ahead of the trend begin]

however, it is totally wrong on 30M EUR/CHF chart, as it keep on saying it will GO up, i.e. use it with other indicator that show the PHASE

Nice picture xxxx...I like pastel colors...

So share your indicators or template already, all you do is talk....(not that I would want your templates, charts look like a technicolor nightmare)