Infinity - page 9

anyone had any success with this?

Email address

Hi Infinity,

I cannot send my email address through PM, because I don't have enough posts.

So I will leave it here untill you read it.

jaeseong_lee@hotmail.com

Would you please delete this post when you read it?

Or let me know you get it so that I can delete it.

Thanks!

Infinity888:
Send it on my private message inbox with your UID #...

Major Resistence Line

Hi Infinity,

It seems like that 1.4850 is the major resistence line for GBPUSD.

If price breaks it there will be nightmare because thirteen sells are active now.

Do you have any idea for that?

If you have, why don't you share your analysis so that we can learn from you.

Thanks!

From what i can tell there goes the $4000 equity stop loss idea. It seems the open DD hit much higher than $4000 according to RAS at least. This signal might be another spray and pray

@ Infinity

Yes Infinity,

please, light us with your analysis about the cable, I have (like many of us, I guess) thirteen short position open on my LIVE account and a break on high will be really a catastrophe!

I'm scared to go sleep and wake up tomorrow morning in a big trouble if the cable don't start to fall down...

So, HOW do you think to handle this possible scenario? Hedging short trades? Continue to sell again increasing the overall open positions?!

And, besides, do you think, in case, to keep open all short positions over the weekend?

Please, post some clear point about your strategy here, because there is a lot of money at risk on the table!

Wait for your reply here, for all of us (above all, for who trade with REAL money your signals!).

Thanks,

ZioB

nzfriendlee:
Hi Infinity,

It seems like that 1.4850 is the major resistence line for GBPUSD.

If price breaks it there will be nightmare because thirteen sells are active now.

Do you have any idea for that?

If you have, why don't you share your analysis so that we can learn from you.

Thanks!

Dear All.....

My stop loss above 1.4880 ..... for the old 5 positions and the rest would be runing..... coz still the big pic down trend...

Regards,

Infinity....

Reversal

I understand. Many currency pairs are trying to reverse. I hope it will happen to GBPUSD too.

Infinity888:
Dear All.....

My stop loss above 1.4880 ..... for the old 5 positions and the rest would be runing..... coz still the big pic down trend...

Regards,

Infinity....

I hope nobody had their account wiped out. Now I know why the signal is named Infinity, because it will have infinity level of drawdown until account all gone. The way he trades is like suicide, he always trade against market direction, still keep adding more trades, trade with him is full of surprises today made $500 tomorrow drawdown more than $5000, very suffering and tension so to speak. That is why everyday is just more and more DD.

My subscription is going to expire ending 1 month of trading with your signal, but I am just so lucky that I have stop my trading since 2 weeks back, so lucky that I manage to escape the drawdown as what other suffered particularly last few days.

I am not here to complain, I am a subscriber so I am just telling base on my experience trade with this signal. I did follow the recommended MM but even with that it cannot save my account.

This is not discipline trading anymore, it has become very aggressive style of trading, Totally lost control.

Stupid Idea

Relying on Others hand to earn money was a sutupid idea. I closed all positions manually - 2,000 $ gone. I don't blame Infinity, but I blame myself.

I go my way. Good bye every one including Infinity!

i still hope that gu will fall back next week... )

anyway some profit could have been made on the top around 1.4880... floating dd could have been compensated with sell orders...