Infinity - page 5

Dear all,

I told all that my account size is 40,000k so I could accept DD till 4000$

So please dont over size your lot multipier, to stay doing money.

Regards,

Infinity...

Marginale System

Rentasignal Service Testing of system is not good!

moderade system?

no stop

performance ......... Tomorrow margincall

Infinity,

you wrote that the recommended lotsize is 0,05 on 1.000 usd... it caused ~50% dd on my account... i think it is not safe...

Important msg

Dear Comoro,

With all my respect to all, Most of people here don't use money management....

They are looking for fast profit and you are one of them that's why you will never make money.

Dear All,

Please note the key of dong money is (Money Management)

My Account size 40,000$ and I could accept DD and not risk more than 12% of my capital.......

for sure Camoro over size his account size looking for fast profit do you want to open account with 1,000$ and getting the same profit for account size of 40,000$ what a joke......with all my respect to you please try again and open a demo account and do your money management sure you will find good result in the long run.......

My regards to all,

Infinity...

scam

his is utter Schitt, whom they also have $ 100,000, it is not sure there is always one takes marcin call it only a little longer.

Infinity,

i tried to use lot multiplier lower than 1 but it didn't work... i use your signal with fixed lot size ... is it ok if i use lot multiplier 1 and fix lot size:

0.01 >> 0 - 500 eur

0.02 >> 500 - 1000 eur

0.03 >> 1000 - 1500 eur and so on....

anyway i like the way you trade... just go on

Marginale System

what you need all your calculation and it is 1000pip other direction.

Good Evening...

Dear Camoro,

I don't know why you r upset!!!!!!!!

Either you oversize your lot multiplier and you lose your account or tell me what the matter with you???

Did you saw the overall result this month????

Average 4,000.00$ weekly.....and if u use 0.25 u would made till now 4,000$ from the start

I know it was Bad trade that day but please if you don't have any background stay aside do you know that overall trend down!!!!!

So please respect yourself and try to be polite..... Its normal when someone reach good level others be mad what a life...

That's why I'm so confidence of my trades and I don't need you to subscribe to my signal, all my subscribers happy so far.....

Thanks Sliffy for your trust......

What broker do you use try to use Alpari UK...

Kind Regards,

Infinity.....

About your 4 New EA's

Dear Infinity,

I just posted a question for you in the other thread of yours "4 New EA's will be announce SOON By INFINITY 800$ to 1,600$ monthly": so, please, go there, read it, think/elaborate it and answer me A.S.A.P., thanks!

And, besides, try to anticipate the EA's release date (next 1st of July it's too late, need to get money BEFORE that day)!

One word about your Infinity signals: I'm following them on my LIVE Alpari UK account since 3 weeks now and I've achieved almost the same performance of your published statement on RAS web site (at 0.2 lot multiplier by my side), with almost zero technical problems (using CNS remote VPS - London server), with no requotes and very low slippage (sometimes also in my favour) on all open/closed trades. Besides, DD has been always acceptable and do you know WHY, my dear (frustrated guy) Camaro/Camoro? Because I've ALWAYS followed EXACTLY the Infinity's suggested money management rules (which come from his many many years experience in trading forex)!

So, now I can truly say: FINALLY, after (at least) 20 RAS systems/signals (bullshit) tried and live traded, I found THE FIRST ONE THAT REALLY WORKS AND PUT REAL MONEY IN MY POCKET: THE INFINITY ONE!

That's it, so, shut up your mouth, Camoscio (or whatever your name is), and trade LIVE (like me) with the right rules!

TY Infinity trader for your great efforts you put in your signals and, please, continue to keep up your very good work!

NOW, WAIT FOR YOUR EA's A.S.A.P.!

Best,

Zio(Super-Sventra)Bojinsky