Infinity - page 7

Impossible lot sizes?

Infinity888:
Dear All,

Here money management table.....

Account Size-------lot multiplier--------- expected DD------- expected monthly profit

40,000.00--------------1-----------------4,000.00---------------8,000.00 to 12,000.00

20,000.00--------------0.5---------------2,000.00----------------4,000.00 to 6,000.00

10,000.00--------------0.25-------------1,000.00-----------------2,000.00 to 3,000.00

5,000.00----------------0.125------------500.00------------------1,000.00 to 1,500.00

2,500.00-----------------0.08-------------250.00------------------500.00 to 750.00

1,000.00-----------------0.03-------------100.00------------------200.00 to 300.00

Infinity....

Hi, I like your signal but still watching your performance since you did not agree to show some longer history. I can see you too get in troubles from time to time since I see max open order is 18 so far and lot size vary from 0.1 to 0.4 lots.

Now, what I want to ask is how can you suggest these lot multipliers to your clients, especially the smallest ones. If your minimal lot size is 0.1 lot and I would use multiplier 0.03, then my lot size would have to be 0.003, which is impossible. Then

0.08 is client min. lot size 0.008

0.125 -> 0.0125

0.25 -> 0.025

etc. Where in the world can I open 0.0125 lot size? I am just wondering what is behind your calculations...

From what I have seen so far I would say that for your strategy the minimum account is $4000, lot multiplier is 0.1 (client min. lot size 0.01) and max DD so far would be 10% (i.e. $400). The total profit would be $1700, which is fantastic 42% for one month.

I think your results are amazing so far, I am just wondering if you can do that consistently in the long run.

Wow, I love manual trading and infinity has 7 years worth of experience in it! Impressive, along with the flurry of positive comments, must be good .

I'll monitor this for 3 weeks to see it's medium term performance.

One question, is this signal heavily dependent on latency? Because my broker is Australian (as I'm Australian, easy access to money) would it cause any issues? Or should I open an Alpari UK account just to be safe?

Keep up the good work Infinity

Reply to Deviator...

Dear Deveiator.....

For lot size calculations I'm not sure but I made this calculations upon my account size my account size 40K so I divided it I don't know If 0.03 lots there or not.....

I'm using FX pro so I didn't use deals lower than 0.1

Keep in touch and view the show..

Regards,

Infinity...

Broker

Dear AppleFX,

I recommend you to open with Alpari UK the best.

Regards...

Infinity...

Re Broker-My Experience

Hi, AppleFX.

Nice to meet you. I am living in New Zealand, next door to you. As we are in similiar situation, I think I can share my experience regarding your inquiry of broker.

I used to use FXCM for several months. But it was terrible in terms of execution speed, and stability and so on. I never recommend FXCM to anyone els. Especially for those who use auto trading like RAS.

I switched it to Go Market Australia, and now I am vary happy with it.

Execution speed is very fast, which is crucial for auto trading, and very stable.

I 'v heard Alpari is good too. But as you and me are living in South Pacific area any broker near us will be more desirable if there is no problem.

I can recommend Go Market Australia to you based on my experience.

I hope its of use for you.

Cheers,

AppleFX:
Wow, I love manual trading and infinity has 7 years worth of experience in it! Impressive, along with the flurry of positive comments, must be good .

I'll monitor this for 3 weeks to see it's medium term performance.

One question, is this signal heavily dependent on latency? Because my broker is Australian (as I'm Australian, easy access to money) would it cause any issues? Or should I open an Alpari UK account just to be safe?

Keep up the good work Infinity

Thanks for responses Infinity and nzfriendlee, they're very helpful!

Nice to see someone in the Asia-Pacific region . Haha, I've been with GoMarkets for quite sometime now (it's my preferred broker), they have exceptional spreads and I have an extremely low ping to their servers. Are you using Infinity's signals with GoMarkets?

Even though GoMarkets is brilliant for us Aussies & NZ's, as bank transfers are FREE and extremely fast (also offers BPay, another reason why I love them haha), I don't keep my PC on 24/7. I've rented a CNS (commercial network services) VPS, and their london servers ARE EXTREMELY GREAT! No crashes, and an extremely low ping (literally only like 5ms) to Alpari UK.

So I think I'll test out Infinity's signals using that and open an account with Alpari and transfer my current balance from GoMarkets to them ($2000) if it's great (it took me quite sometime to grow to $2k though lol).

If it's profits are >$130 ($100 for signals + $30 for VPS), then i'd be very happy!

Hi AppleFX

Yes, I am using Infinity's signal on real account along with another EA.

I can tell you that Infinity's signal is trust worthy (I am not a novice at FX).

I use VPS in America, but no problem.

Your idea sounds good - VPS & broker in UK.

Good luck1

Thanks for that! Do you use forexvps?

Yeah, I hope it will work out. Alot of hope is resting with infinity!

Anyways, good luck to you to!

Hi All........

Dear All.....

I will stop trading today my team will play today wish us good luck....

Spain will win tonight.

I have reached this week target 2,000.00$ enjoy the profit

Regards,

Infinity.....

Hope you resume trading tomorrow

Dear Infinity,

I hope you will resume trading A.S.A.P. after the match (I'm sorry for you for the final result ), considering that $ 2K, as weekly profit, is not so much for your system, considering past weeks results....

Hope, definitely, you'll restart trading this night/tomorrow morning at max...

ZioB

Infinity888:
Dear All.....

I will stop trading today my team will play today wish us good luck....

Spain will win tonight.

I have reached this week target 2,000.00$ enjoy the profit

Regards,

Infinity.....